What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long have u been on ipad forum?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Your 1st anniversary is on February 14th, 2012. Valentines Day, the perfect time to join the iPad forums.

Thanks mate!

Sent from K48AP, the classic

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Thanks mate!

If you're posting from the app, all you have to do is tap your avatar and your profile page opens. Your join date is displayed in the about section.

If you're posting from the website version of the forums, you do the same thing,tap the avatar in your post to open the profile page.

Last edited:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
If you're posting from the app, all you have to do is tap your avatar and your profile page opens. Your join date is displayed in the about section.

If you're posting from the website version of the forums, you do the same thing,tap the avatar in your post to open the profile page.

Silly me, thanks!

Edit: Sorry for thread hijacking!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't believe it's nearly 2 years on here for me. I arrived on February 2011 with my original iPad. It's just flown by! I'm sure Gab arrived a month later?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I joined ipadforums early March 2010 which is almost 3 years ago. . At that time the iPad was a rumour and it was heady days as the time came closer for the release. I think we had around 800 users when I joined now we are fast approaching 300,000

When the iPad was released the forum exploded with new users now we are adding about 1500 a week. I admire the owners whom put in place the team to make it all happen. Many have come and gone however we have a core group of users and mods whom dedicate their time helping users world wide.
iPad forums is rated number one world wide.

Colin, administrator. Australia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I joined on Nov 11, 2012. Next weekend I can "celebrate" my 2 month jubilee. :D

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since August 2012. Really just a Noob still compared to so many of you "oldies"(and congratulations to you all, a revered backstay of this marvellous forum)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since August 2012. Really just a Noob still compared to so many of you "oldies"(and congratulations to you all, a revered backstay of this marvellous forum)Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I joined in August 2012 as well :)
I can't believe how far I've come since then.

What day in August did you join? I joined on the 19th.

From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I joined in August 2012 as well :)I can't believe how far I've come since then.What day in August did you join? I joined on the 19th.From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user
Hi goofy8275. I joined on the 8th of August 2012. And I agree, it's really been such a short trip and yet I have much more understanding of my iPad than when I was just a Microsoft-only slave. Now very much enjoying the Apple/iPad experience.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts