What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Long Apple, and iPad Forums Friends..

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, its been a while, I haven't logged in for sometime, and finally sold iPad about 3-4 weeks ago, right before iPad2 came out, so I got decent money for it..

Anyway...

From all my rants I somehow managed to not get banned (thx mods) and even made some good friendships here on the forums..

But I moved on now, (Im in love with anything Android) I was hesitant of buying Apple products (wont go into detail) and after I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got my iPad about 7-8 months? ago, the reasons I was so hesitant to buy apple products all were confirmed and now I know to stay away from Apple products..

I hate to flame Apple, its just my personal dislike about certain things of how Apple conducts their business.. But I was at the Apple store yesterday, where I bought my first iPad and was just checking out the new iPad, looks good..

But I cant diss Apple without mentioning they make great products and gadgets.. Just certain things that I dont like (I wont go into detail as I dont want this to be a flame message)...

Anyway, I cant believe I actually made it to "iPad Master" within short time I was posting!

Anyway, because Im in the arts and Apple makes best products/software for multimedia, who knows, maybe in the future I will fall in love with Apple (again?)..

For now, so long friends, mods, and enemies.. thanks for all your comments... and mods are really great here for given me a chance to voice my opinions..

PS: MattIM, I have respect for you, for the fact you serve in the military, sorry if I ever offended you.. So long.;)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
well, its been a while, I haven't logged in for sometime, and finally sold iPad about 3-4 weeks ago, right before iPad2 came out, so I got decent money for it..

PS: MattIM, I have respect for you, for the fact you serve in the military, sorry if I ever offended you.. So long.;)

Hello Ultrimate and I guess...so long? I hope you get back here and see my note on your post script. Really? I have not been offended by you at all. On the contrary, it was very entertaining to see your responses and replies to various postings on the forum. While your comments may have been almost borderline ban-able, I did not take any offense with your comments. And the fact you are still here and are able to log back on in the future....underscores how tolerant the moderators and managers are about any of the threads.

Take care!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
dunno if he's gone over to android tables, but googles having major issues with Honeycomb that they cant figure out at the moment and manufacturers are starting to hold back a little on releasing new devices that havent been announced to see what comes from both the issues they are having from honeycomb and also what google will end up forcing them to do as far as not redoing their own custom GUI's and such.

dont get me wrong, think the android OS is great and I have an Android Phone. But its still not at the level of the iOS. Its getting better and better but they may have just hit a speed bump. This speed bump however may not really impact much since I dont really see apple doing much with the iOS to try and keep the lead.

Most reactions

Latest posts