What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

genoP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But not getting any further. And thanks Rosalee for the hint on O79, I was there but had to take a fresh look.

genoP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At first glance i thought this one would be easier. I got all that but I am having trouble finding the person. Funny how even with notes we can go back to levels we have solved and struggle with them again! Short term memory loss at its best!!!

genoP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzanne490 said:
I'm stuck on level 8 as well. Thanks for the tip for level 3

Find out what the names and the definition both refer to and search from there. If you need a better clue i can PM you.

nigheandonn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At first glance i thought this one would be easier. I got all that but I am having trouble finding the person. Funny how even with notes we can go back to levels we have solved and struggle with them again! Short term memory loss at its best!!!

BTW, the most common use for a pangram is to demonstrate a typeface.

Bf1088

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out M24 for days. I have been through every page of this thread and still cant figure it out. So far i have gotten cbnc when i guess 10. If someone would kindly point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M24

I have been trying to figure out M24 for days. I have been through every page of this thread and still cant figure it out. So far i have gotten cbnc when i guess 10. If someone would kindly point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Movies or 80s Music?

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on O59. I got a CBNC (thank god I put greek on my iPad) and a second after looking it up with love before it (Plato) but still can't figure the other hints out.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O59

I'm stuck on O59. I got a CBNC (thank god I put greek on my iPad) and a second after looking it up with love before it (Plato) but still can't figure the other hints out.

If you translated the greek word, you will know that other people participated besides Plato. It is one of those. I found it on wikipedia, just by putting the translated word/love/Plato.

elflover711

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am seriously stuck on o45. I have gotten the area of the blue rectangle, I've looked up the subclass but it doesn't mean anything to me. I keep searching for relations to tennis or other words for the sublcass but I can't get anywhere. If I just type in the number I get a CBNC. What am I doing wrong?

Most reactions

Latest posts