What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

tripleentendre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. It's James. Thanks for continuing to keep our little game alive. We are in talks for Triple Entendre 2. More puzzles have also been released on the internet. For details about how you can help get the next game released visit our website.

tnakia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help with M-61? I have the movie and I've tried a bunch of songs (including OTR &R). But nothing has worked . Any help would be appreciated.

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck on O46 for days now thought i was on to something but cant even get cnbc. First time asking for help and have not seen much chatter on this level so feel i am missing a big clue. Thanks in advance

Make sure you have used all the characters in the hex pattern.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Count the hash marks...that tells how long the word is they are looking for...like a word search in a hexagon pattern.

tnakia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rosalee said:
Google : etymology of your five gallants and you will see a term used. Go to the cast for that movie and see the name of ( the term
you found)
It is a nickname

Thank you so much! I finally got it!

jim kl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tnakia said:
Can anyone help with M-61? I have the movie and I've tried a bunch of songs (including OTR &R). But nothing has worked . Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how to get my password for IPFORUMS? Thank you.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get my password for IPFORUMS? Thank you.

At the top of the page nest to LOG In it say forget password? Press that and they will either e mail you or have you set a new password

cassandra blue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help me on level 51 on the 80's movies. I have an anagram and a man with a grey suit on a bike who looks like he has no head. The anagram say the bees run & the math ran. Been stuck for ages. Any help gratefully received:))

tnakia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cassandra blue said:
Hi guys can anyone help me on level 51 on the 80's movies. I have an anagram and a man with a grey suit on a bike who looks like he has no head. The anagram say the bees run & the math ran. Been stuck for ages. Any help gratefully received:))

Hi Cassandra,
The guy on the bike is the ONLY person who dressed like that in the 80's. The anagram is two names... then there is a third name. That's the answer.

genoP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had any further luck with O77? Is it safe to assume that everyone has used their skips to get past this level? Just wanted to check in before I do the inevitable.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had any further luck with O77? Is it safe to assume that everyone has used their skips to get past this level? Just wanted to check in before I do the inevitable.

As far as I know, 77 and 81 have not been solved. All others have been solved. There is a CBNC on 81.

Maybe you will be the one! Good. Luck

tumnus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I FINALLY got #50 on the original Triple Entendre... but I have NO idea how the word OR the dice have anything to do with the answer. The language the word is written in seems to be the only link... could someone explain it to me? (Privately, of course...)

Most reactions

Latest posts