What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am seriously stuck on o45. I have gotten the area of the blue rectangle, I've looked up the subclass but it doesn't mean anything to me. I keep searching for relations to tennis or other words for the sublcass but I can't get anywhere. If I just type in the number I get a CBNC. What am I doing wrong?

This one was misleading. You probably have what you need to solve it. Enter us patent number, subclass the number you get CBNC.
The answer is two words, not a number.

Ragamuffindianne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I am way behind you all, but have searched the forum and cannot get through 26. I know what is missing from the list, but that is not helping me. I may have to use my first skip....I don't want to, but unless something you can say "clicks" for me, I will have no other option.

genoP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ragamuffindianne said:
Ok, I am way behind you all, but have searched the forum and cannot get through 26. I know what is missing from the list, but that is not helping me. I may have to use my first skip....I don't want to, but unless something you can say "clicks" for me, I will have no other option.

If my memory serves me correctly you need to find out which state is missing, its been a while since I solved that one. And BTW try and save your skips for 77&81

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello anyone,
I have been away since July. I have dusted off the app and decided to see if anyone was around. Like most I had 77 and 81 left to complete. Anyone still trying? Anyone still around. If anyone cares I will take a fresh look at those.
Happy Holidays!

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello anyone,
I have been away since July. I have dusted off the app and decided to see if anyone was around. Like most I had 77 and 81 left to complete. Anyone still trying? Anyone still around. If anyone cares I will take a fresh look at those.
Happy Holidays!

I am still around and work on these two periodically, but have gotten no further. I think most everyone has lost interest. James new
Games are ok but nothing like triple entendre. Think he should give us a boost to get some interest back. I feel we just got dumped!

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kudos to you for sticking around Rosalee! I love the tenacity. I will give it one last shot. If I don't get somewhere in 1-2 weeks i will delete and move on. Did you find anything new since the last posts?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kudos to you for sticking around Rosalee! I love the tenacity. I will give it one last shot. If I don't get somewhere in 1-2 weeks i will delete and move on. Did you find anything new since the last posts?

The last thing I worked on was hex codes that applied to commercial airplanes....distress codes...beacon..etc. I am willing to try anything. LOL. Don' get the top clue...symbol. That has to be a major clue. Now I forget all I have tried

nigheandonn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still around and work on these two periodically, but have gotten no further. I think most everyone has lost interest. James new
Games are ok but nothing like triple entendre. Think he should give us a boost to get some interest back. I feel we just got dumped!

I'm still batting around thoughts on 77 and 81 occasionally, although with no particular focus. And we most certainly DID get dumped, Rosalee. James' last post on the other forum spoke of an "impasse" with his partner with regard to doing anything more with TE. And on his new site he's using the unsolvability of these questions as a selling point for his other games: "[FONT=Helvetica, Digital, Arial, sans-serif]The game that started it all is Triple Entendre. No player has been confirmed to have completed every level.[/FONT]" I wish I could point out to him that there's no fun in unsolvable puzzles. What made TE great was when he gave us just enough dots to connect and reach the finish; on these two remaining questions all he gave us was a dot marked "start" and nowhere else to go.

FingersD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greets...

Sci Fi, question 26.

I know the 1998 movie, I have the answer, just can't type it in a way the game likes.
I didn't like the movie when I saw it in theatres, i read thru the wikipedia, imdb and re-read the script a couple of times.
I'd appreciate a skip on that one.

Thanks.

F.

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greets...

Sci Fi, question 26.

I know the 1998 movie, I have the answer, just can't type it in a way the game likes.
I didn't like the movie when I saw it in theatres, i read thru the wikipedia, imdb and re-read the script a couple of times.
I'd appreciate a skip on that one.

Thanks.

F.

They want the term used for it in the movie. I didn't ever see the movie, but I found the term in one of the reviews. It's a single word.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts