What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greets...

Sci Fi, question 26.

I know the 1998 movie, I have the answer, just can't type it in a way the game likes.
I didn't like the movie when I saw it in theatres, i read thru the wikipedia, imdb and re-read the script a couple of times.
I'd appreciate a skip on that one.

Thanks.

F.

I found it in Fun Trivia for that movie........one word

cassandra blue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help please.im on triple entendre 80's film edition. I've been stuck on this clue for months. It's an anagram of bees run & math ran &. It's also a picture of a headless guy on a bike. I know it's pee wee Herman (pee wee hermans big adventure) but every time I put pee wee in or pee wee Herman etc it say close but no cigar..... What am I doing wrong. It's driving me mad. Please help xx

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help please.im on triple entendre 80's film edition. I've been stuck on this clue for months. It's an anagram of bees run & math ran &. It's also a picture of a headless guy on a bike. I know it's pee wee Herman (pee wee hermans big adventure) but every time I put pee wee in or pee wee Herman etc it say close but no cigar..... What am I doing wrong. It's driving me mad. Please help xx

That is not the answer. Figure out the anagrams. They are the last names of two out of three people involved...you want the third as your answer.

FingersD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hvsavage said:
They want the term used for it in the movie. I didn't ever see the movie, but I found the term in one of the reviews. It's a single word.

Ahhhhhhhhh, and it's a TWO words term.......... Riiight, thankees, stuck on 27 now :)

F
P.s. thanks to Rosalee too. Both were helpful.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhh, and it's a TWO words term.......... Riiight, thankees, stuck on 27 now :)

F
P.s. thanks to Rosalee too. Both were helpful.

First you need to find the movie
Google: apple/eve/scifi movie.

Pick the right movie and you will get CBNC

Look at the top clue

drockyh2o

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 25 has me stumped! Maybe I'm just over thinking it.... But I feel like I've tried every answer I can think of about the car, Latin, the guys names and can't even get a Close hint! Any hints??

n.portier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with level 41! I've found the name of "Japanese man", and the name of B thing, but keep getting "close but no cigar"' message! Please help!

n.portier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 25 has me stumped! Maybe I'm just over thinking it.... But I feel like I've tried every answer I can think of about the car, Latin, the guys names and can't even get a Close hint! Any hints??

Don't pay attention to the Latin names. They are there to help you to figure out who is the picture of. If you know who they are, google actual picture and see what the car is. That's the answer.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I need help with level 41! I've found the name of "Japanese man", and the name of B thing, but keep getting "close but no cigar"' message! Please help!

You just need the smallest denomination of that coin. It is on the wikipedia page for the coin

n.portier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help. Level O45... Ugh... Can't crack it! I've figured out the number out of the blue rectangular, so I have class and subclass number. When I enter the numbers, I get "close but no sugar", and the same for the name of the class.
I try to google subclass number, and here what u get:
"29/2xx.5 - Patent Genius
IndustrialNumber: 29/2xx.5 Name: Metal working > Means to assemble or disassemble > By deforming ..."
None of these words are the answer! What am I doing wrong? Please pm me the answer, I can't stand it!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts