What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I saw a hint at an extremely rare dragon. Its called the panlong dragon. Breeding methods are limited right now. I only know about blazing and mud. Not sure if it works. Can Someone tell me if they have heard about this? It looks like a rainbow dragon.

So you've probably already noticed that we have had a few successful Panlong breeders post already and yes, it seems Blazing x Mud is certainly the way to go. Maybe someone will work out another successful combination later but Mud and Blazing certainly do seem the most obvious and easy!

(I wouldn't say it's hinted at either...it's brazenly sitting there in the marketplace, so pretty obvious ;) hehe)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here I was, in attempt to brag about me rising 50 mil. Very fast, and you guys have found a new dragon meanwhile! Well, I've bought my new island yesterday night, so it's time for a new dragon hunt!

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I haven't had egg opportunity to get on today and it was late last night when I last caught up, I can't believe this thread grew 17 pages in less than 24 hours. I think I will catch up once I get home from Melbourne with a nice cuppa.

skunamuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Omg I only went to tidy up and do the dishes and I come back and there's 3 pages to read a new dragon and new decorations I mean bloody he'll do they want me to sit here all day and night every day and night lmao yay a new dragon I'm off to check it out !!!!!

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

Haha! I'm right there with ya Cox. Decided to get some chores out of the way, then set up my caves for overnight breeds of fog for my shrines, then I checked here. Ugh! Wish I checked the thread first! (thanks ivanabot btw!) Now I have to wait until the morning to even try for the New dragon. Already set up some of the decorations.

Thank you BFS for listening to us whine about new decorations and a dragon for CNY!

Good luck to everyone!

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

FrankleHG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question? I was positive that the update notes stated we could own up to 7 potential islands, but we can only get up to 6 right? Maybe they had a typo on it..

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question? I was positive that the update notes stated we could own up to 7 potential islands, but we can only get up to 6 right? Maybe they had a typo on it..

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

I think they have included the Epic Breeding Island as well.. so, 6 + 1..

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone would look at my island now, I know it looks like crap.. But, I'm redecorating everything, and changing everything! This "sick in bed"days have made me frustrated but also, I've time to make new for my dragons. I really liked some of the islands, but I've got an idea how to make them different from eachother in one way, but alike in one way.. I haven't even looked for new deco, so I can't wait to see them!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
It is another thing said during Chinese new year. Your version is Cantonese. My husband is Mandarin and so we say gōng xǐ fā cái
It means something like "Congratulations and be prosperous"

Cool we learn something new everyday huh! Same too all you guys too happy Chinese new year :)

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

Most reactions

Latest posts