What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I haven't had egg opportunity to get on today and it was late last night when I last caught up, I can't believe this thread grew 17 pages in less than 24 hours. I think I will catch up once I get home from Melbourne with a nice cuppa.
I know, it's crazy isn't it. What were you doing in little old Melbourne? Having fun?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lotusthreads said:
Just tried blazing and mud (both level 12) in the epic breeding cave and got a 36 hr incubation on the third try!

Good news was the the unwanted dragons were a fog and blazing. Got a 48hr dragon in the normal breeding cave this morning with reindeer and firefly so both caves will be tied up for a while :)

Wow congrats!!!! I'm so jealous right now lol x x x

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow congrats!!!! I'm so jealous right now lol x x x

Nowhere near as jealous as me! Rainbows don't love me after all this time and now I can't get the Panlong when everyone else is getting one :(. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Happy thoughts now! :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hi frenz, just now got a 48hr with Storm x Flower (switched sides after trying Flower x Storm 3 times before).. I wish it would be a Rainbow.. But, what would it might be?? Also, did anyone get the new Panlong dragon?? What combo did u use??

I got a sun from this combo but have heard the three rares come from this x fingers crossed for a rainbow :) x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A_Brittany said:
Yay I got a 36 hour breed time with blazing and mud. They were both level 15 and it was in the EBI.

Congrats to you and segbert!!!! well done on the panlong so jealous right now x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Michelin said:
Awww :(

Looks like Lava is the second most frustrating failed breed, after Crystal of course :p

Please don't mention crystals lol they are my most hated enemy x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skunamuffin said:
Haha! I'm right there with ya Cox. Decided to get some chores out of the way, then set up my caves for overnight breeds of fog for my shrines, then I checked here. Ugh! Wish I checked the thread first! (thanks ivanabot btw!) Now I have to wait until the morning to even try for the New dragon. Already set up some of the decorations.

Thank you BFS for listening to us whine about new decorations and a dragon for CNY!

Good luck to everyone!

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Well that teaches us I'm never doing the dishes ever again lol x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Nowhere near as jealous as me! Rainbows don't love me after all this time and now I can't get the Panlong when everyone else is getting one :(. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Happy thoughts now! :)

Like I said wouldn't be any fun if they just came straight away but yeah I feel you ...it's really hard seeing everyone else getting them when we want one so badly chin up though dear our time will come lol x x x

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
I've been trying that hasn't worked yet but I'm still trying it

GC ID: 69skaterboy69

Keep trying, I went through 6 rotations before getting the. Panlong so keep at it

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
That's OUTSTANDING work!! Congratulations. Serious bonus for you there. Happy dancing along with you :D I too was very lucky last night. I have been trying for Frostfire from his release day but he's been eluding me. I woke up at 2:30am and decided to check in on my dragons and one lot had finished breeding so I popped in cold / firefly (which I've done several times) but this time it came up with 12 hours - wanted to get excited but have been burnt before so hung out until just now and did a small speed up and YAY, it was a Frostfire ... happy person now :)

Congrats snuggle that's terrific :)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Welcome to the forum and thank you so much! :thumbs: Look forward to chatting with you too but right now I'm headed to check out the update. Lol. :thumbs:

Mine updated without me knowing. It was just now after a huge day in Melbourne noting how much has happened that I found out.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15donahun said:
ANYONE GET ANY RECORDED SUCCESSES YET?!?!?! I can't find any good combos, tried fog and lava, and mud and blazing

Stick at mud and blazing, went through about 6 rotations, swapped the, and then back again. Go through all the rotations of the couple, you will get there

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Ha! My first thought was mud/blazing too! It's not going to be real simple though it looks like. You know...I'm thinking if the gene theory didn't exist before maybe it does now? Haha they are probably just trying to mess with us. Ugh! My caves are full right now and I refuse to jinx it and speed them up. :(

Okay, I went through 6 rotations ( have posted this already) with mud and blazing swapped them around and put them back again and got 36 hours. Mud and blazing appear o be the only dragon with the required elements. So keep at it

Most reactions

Latest posts