What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
I know Chinese New year is still a couple of days away, but with the arrival of our new dragon it seems appropriate to wish you all: xīn nián kuài lè:)

Awww back to you I'm assuming that means happy new year x
they told my son at school today it was Kung hey fat choy ( really not sure if that's spelt right but it's how it's said lol) so are they telling them wrong or is it 2 different meanings? x x x

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried blazing + mud and got mud and tried mud + blazing and got a lava I think ! Im not sure what im after anymore im getting confused which path to take as i want so many now This should be fun lol! loving the new decorations just need somewhere to put them come on new island ! I have asked this before but can't remember what the answer was (another blonde move lol) and I don't have the willpower to search the thread ;) soooo what level does the fifth island become available again i know it 50 mil :cringes at thought: I'm at 24 now

I don't blame you, this forum is too long to search. I have this bookmarked DragonVale Wiki
It gives you all the answers.

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried blazing + mud and got mud and tried mud + blazing and got a lava I think ! Im not sure what im after anymore im getting confused which path to take as i want so many now This should be fun lol! loving the new decorations just need somewhere to put them come on new island ! I have asked this before but can't remember what the answer was (another blonde move lol) and I don't have the willpower to search the thread ;) soooo what level does the fifth island become available again i know it 50 mil :cringes at thought: I'm at 24 now

I've tried Mud x Blazing and got Mud
Now trying Blazing x Mud and got an 8 hour (not using any more gems for now, haha)

Here's the wiki page for what happens at each level: Leveling Rewards - DragonVale Wiki
Level 25 = 5th island for 50 mill!

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they told my son at school today it was Kung hey fat choy ( really not sure if that's spelt right but it's how it's said lol) so are they telling them wrong or is it 2 different meanings? x x x

It is another thing said during Chinese new year. Your version is Cantonese. My husband is Mandarin and so we say gōng xǐ fā cái
It means something like "Congratulations and be prosperous"

Anastacia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gong Hei Fatt Choy is in Cantonese for Wishing you prosperity
The Chinese equivalent for this Gong Xi Fa Cai

Xin Nian Kuai Le is in Chinese for Wishing you a Happy New Year.

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried blazing and mud (both level 12) in the epic breeding cave and got a 36 hr incubation on the third try!

Good news was the the unwanted dragons were a fog and blazing. Got a 48hr dragon in the normal breeding cave this morning with reindeer and firefly so both caves will be tied up for a while :)

SillySmiffy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously!? I JUST got the last dragon! Now they throw in this amazing looking dragon!! Between that and My Town 2 I'm gonna be sooooo busy!

SillySmiffy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey smiffy, im gonna be sending u some gems back soon just to let u know :)

~ Gizzlegutz GC ID: Gizzlegutz

Take your time, I am in no rush to get any :) I know alot of you have a massive list of people. I have 7 people now! Makes remembering who got what pretty easy.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SillySmiffy said:
Anyone know the breed time for the new dragon? I'm pretty sure I got another stupid lava.

The breed time for the panlong dragon is 36hrs.

GC ID: 69skaterboy69

Faegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know I've heard someone on here is almost done with their gold shrines, I was wondering if that person would let me check out their DV? Im in awe and want to see! I'm Amy/jojo if you'd add me. I don't expect gems or anything. Thanks!

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know the breed time for the new dragon? I'm pretty sure I got another stupid lava.

The breed time for the panlong dragon is 36hrs.

Yes, skaterboy is correct, it's 36 hours.
FYI:you can always tell the breed/incubate time of a dragon by looking in the market place - if you select the dragon you are interested in, it will give you all the information about it and the incubation time is listed at the bottom...breed time is always the same as incubation time. So 36 hours breeding and then 36 hours to incubate!

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know I've heard someone on here is almost done with their gold shrines, I was wondering if that person would let me check out their DV? Im in awe and want to see! I'm Amy/jojo if you'd add me. I don't expect gems or anything. Thanks!

I think it's Brooklyn (http://www.ipadforums.net/members/102756.html) you are referring to, so if you haven't already got him added to your Game Center then you might need to either message him on here or just wait and see if he notices your message. He usually accepts requests/adds people when asked, from everything I've seen, so I doubt he'll mind :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts