What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Omg I only went to tidy up and do the dishes and I come back and there's 3 pages to read a new dragon and new decorations I mean bloody he'll do they want me to sit here all day and night every day and night lmao yay a new dragon I'm off to check it out !!!!!

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

I know this forum is on speed skates, catwalk away for too long because so much is always happening!

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I know, it's crazy isn't it. What were you doing in little old Melbourne? Having fun?

Work unfortunately, but a very productive (long 6:05 am flight) day. Every 3 or so weeks. Keeps me out of. Mischeif!

Gizzlegutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Sandstorms are a bit better. Still 2/2 for $500K, but you lose fewer coins during breeding than with Air. :)

What do u mean u loose fewer coins? :S

~ Gizzlegutz GC ID: Gizzlegutz

Gizzlegutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grr i really wanna find out every single combo for a sun, moon or rainbow. I'll try each 5 times, and first one to get me one, ill worship lol

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm gone for a few hours and almost everyone has a pan long dragon?!? Wow!!!! Congrats everyone

Reaction score
Once I free up my epic, hopefully I can get the panlong dragon. I was born in the year of the dragon.... Come on luck of the dragon

rweav13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to make a mud and blazing before I can even try for panlong! But I am breeding an air dragon so, getting the dragons for panlong are next on my list. Congrats to everybody for getting all these amazing breeds... Minus the lava dragon. That's is the crap of DV, hahaha.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I did and got another mud. I will try again. Do you recall other successes?

Hazzarrd13
I got my sandstorm with moss air that order

Gizzlegutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG I JUST GOT MY FIRST 48 HR USING SCORCH AND SNOW!! hehe soo HAPPY!!!
FIRST TRY! WOOT WOOT
Haha

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gizzlegutz said:
OMG I JUST GOT MY FIRST 48 HR USING SCORCH AND SNOW!! hehe soo HAPPY!!!
FIRST TRY! WOOT WOOT
Haha

Congrats!

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my 36 hour breed on my second try. Blazing/mud, both level 13, in the regular breeding cave :) I'm very excited!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm glad to say I got a panlong dragon:) both my caves are full EBI has 36hrs and regular breeding cave is 21hrs

Most reactions

Latest posts