What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG! I have 36 hours in my EBI. Is it possible? I was trying to breed a sandstorm with air level 10 + mud level 4 earlier this evening and got another mud dragon #2. Fed mud #2 to level 4. Breed mud#2 + blazing level 10 = 36 hours. Do you think it could be Panlong?

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay I got a 36 hour breed time with blazing and mud. They were both level 15 and it was in the EBI.

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi frenz, just now got a 48hr with Storm x Flower (switched sides after trying Flower x Storm 3 times before).. I wish it would be a Rainbow.. But, what would it might be?? Also, did anyone get the new Panlong dragon?? What combo did u use??

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG! I have 36 hours in my EBI. Is it possible? I was trying to breed a sandstorm with air level 10 + mud level 4 earlier this evening and got another mud dragon #2. Fed mud #2 to level 4. Breed mud#2 + blazing level 10 = 36 hours. Do you think it could be Panlong?

The only dragon available now with a 36hr breeding time is Panlong.. So, it is a Panlong.. Congrats..

Faegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's Brooklyn (http://www.ipadforums.net/members/102756.html) you are referring to, so if you haven't already got him added to your Game Center then you might need to either message him on here or just wait and see if he notices your message. He usually accepts requests/adds people when asked, from everything I've seen, so I doubt he'll mind :)[/QUOT
Ok thanks. I'll see if he sees my message.

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi frenz, just now got a 48hr with Storm x Flower (switched sides after trying Flower x Storm 3 times before).. I wish it would be a Rainbow.. But, what would it might be?? Also, did anyone get the new Panlong dragon?? What combo did u use??

I got 3 suns, 6 moons, and a rainbow off flower and storm so it could be any of them. I just got the panlong dragon with blazing and mud.

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Could it be this easy?????? I still can't get a blue fire or sandstorm.

Yes! :thumbs: If you have a 36 hour breed then you have the Panlong! Congratulations! I am very envious, hehe.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Finger cross for a rainbow . . .good luck!

Plants123821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I saw a hint at an extremely rare dragon. Its called the panlong dragon. Breeding methods are limited right now. I only know about blazing and mud. Not sure if it works. Can Someone tell me if they have heard about this? It looks like a rainbow dragon.

Plants123821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:

I think it may be possible! Congratulations!

Most reactions

Latest posts