What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyzard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im just lvl 26 and I managed to have all types of dragons !!! ( include all rares and seasonal dragons and 2 leap rainbow in hibernate cave , just visit my park if you want to check em out, there are many babies drag too)
I'm too lazy to post all rare combinations that I succeeded and since there are many great guides like this topic already,
but if anyone wants to know how to breed on certain type of dragon just ask me I will tell you my combination for it :p

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
im just lvl 26 and I managed to have all types of dragons !!! ( include all rares and seasonal dragons and 2 leap rainbow in hibernate cave , just visit my park if you want to check em out, there are many babies drag too)
I'm too lazy to post all rare combinations that I succeeded and since there are many great guides like this topic already,
but if anyone wants to know how to breed on certain type of dragon just ask me I will tell you my combination for it :p

What did you use for breeding Reindeer and Love dragons?

Cheers
Fletch

josh172

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bred my earth and plant originally and I got the moss , I am trying to get the clover and I have a level 7 flower that I bred with the level 6 moss , respectively . It gave me a 14 hour breeding time which told me I am getting a mountain dragon which makes no since because that is part cold! If anyone cold help I am trying to get a clover . Should I keep using the same pair? These 12 and 14 hours breeding are killing me . I surrounded my breeding cove with shamrocks and advice anyone . Thanks
GID Junior172

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
josh172 said:
I have bred my earth and plant originally and I got the moss , I am trying to get the clover and I have a level 7 flower that I bred with the level 6 moss , respectively . It gave me a 14 hour breeding time which told me I am getting a mountain dragon which makes no since because that is part cold! If anyone cold help I am trying to get a clover . Should I keep using the same pair? These 12 and 14 hours breeding are killing me . I surrounded my breeding cove with shamrocks and advice anyone . Thanks
GID Junior172

Actually you are probably getting a tree dragon, not a mountain. Seaweed and moss worked for me, both times. Have you tried that combo yet?

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
josh172 said:
GID Junior172

Yep, it's probably a tree. Just keep trying, it takes many tries to get a clover and you can get 14, 12 and 10 hour "failures", its normal. Your combo is correct, just keep trying and you'll get it.

josh172

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ivanabot said:
Actually you are probably getting a tree dragon, not a mountain. Seaweed and moss worked for me, both times. Have you tried that combo yet?

Your probably right I'm knew at this I just looked up what dragon takes 14 hours to breed , and I don't have seaweed dragon yet so I'm just goon to have to keep trying.

josh172

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
Yep, it's probably a tree. Just keep trying, it takes many tries to get a clover and you can get 14, 12 and 10 hour "failures", its normal. Your combo is correct, just keep trying and you'll get it.

So I should keep trying with the same pair ? Does it make a difference of I lvl up the pair? thanks for the advice I just want to get it before it's too late

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I should keep trying with the same pair ? Does it make a difference of I lvl up the pair? thanks for the advice I just want to get it before it's too late

I got both of mine from Flower/Moss
There is a theory that it helps to have one of them at level 7.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FINALLY got my Rainbow egg! Love & Mountain. I think someone on here posted it as a possible combo so I tried it and it worked. Thank you to whoever suggested it!

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
josh172 said:

I got mines (2) from flower/moss. First time it was a 10 level moss and 7 level flower, second time they were both at level 10. I don't think levels matter, but who knows for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts