What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphyme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening. I just joined the forum. I was trying to breed a blue fire dragon by using storm/fire combo when i accidentally replaced fire with blazing and guess what! I got a sun dragon :))

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kyzard said:
im just lvl 26 and I managed to have all types of dragons !!! ( include all rares and seasonal dragons and 2 leap rainbow in hibernate cave , just visit my park if you want to check em out, there are many babies drag too)
I'm too lazy to post all rare combinations that I succeeded and since there are many great guides like this topic already,
but if anyone wants to know how to breed on certain type of dragon just ask me I will tell you my combination for it :p

Kyzard, I have all dragons except Moon. Been trying for months. Tried blue fire and crystal without luck, also combos with storm. Grateful for any hints. Kim

pokemon923

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you get an iceberg dragon? It it just water and cold. If so, I am so dumd.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seraphyme said:
Good evening. I just joined the forum. I was trying to breed a blue fire dragon by using storm/fire combo when i accidentally replaced fire with blazing and guess what! I got a sun dragon :))

Congrats x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pokemon923 said:
How do you get an iceberg dragon? It it just water and cold. If so, I am so dumd.

Yes that's the right combo x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So I should keep trying with the same pair ? Does it make a difference of I lvl up the pair? thanks for the advice I just want to get it before it's too late

There is nothing to suggest that the dragon levels matter. Keep using Moss with Flower (or Poison for a change) because some of the failures will be Flowers and Poisons which is way better than tieing up a breeding cave for 12 or 14 hours. GL!

josh172

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
There is nothing to suggest that the dragon levels matter. Keep using Moss with Flower (or Poison for a change) because some of the failures will be Flowers and Poisons which is way better than tieing up a breeding cave for 12 or 14 hours. GL!

Yeah I am still trying and getting tons of flower and poison which is okay because I did not have the poison yet. But here's the thing I have tons of food and I was thinking about raising both LCMs of moos and flower which are currently on lvl 7 each. But I'm not sure if I shoul mess with there lvls but I have read elsewhere that they should be lvl ten but other ppl say otherwise, and you said I should try with poison instead of flower sometimes, will that give me the same outcomes? My breeding cave is currently out of commission for like ten more hours so I can't try again until tomorrow but all the advice will help. Also what lvl can I get the epic breeding cave or whatever that is pol talk about I am currently lvl 11 and I think that would help some. Thanks
gcid. Junior172

ladster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[Moderator edit: The contents of this post have been removed by forum staff. Do not post links to social networking sites. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ladster said:
[Moderator edit: The contents of this post have been removed by forum staff. Do not post links to social networking sites. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

What?

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steffany_W said:
How does Panlong and plant make sense to breed another Panlong? Isnt that an extra element?

GC ID: Steffany_W

Well, plant doesn always have to breed into the other elements, just like breeding air and sandstorm, you can still get an earth dragon:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I am still trying and getting tons of flower and poison which is okay because I did not have the poison yet. But here's the thing I have tons of food and I was thinking about raising both LCMs of moos and flower which are currently on lvl 7 each. But I'm not sure if I shoul mess with there lvls but I have read elsewhere that they should be lvl ten but other ppl say otherwise, and you said I should try with poison instead of flower sometimes, will that give me the same outcomes? My breeding cave is currently out of commission for like ten more hours so I can't try again until tomorrow but all the advice will help. Also what lvl can I get the epic breeding cave or whatever that is pol talk about I am currently lvl 11 and I think that would help some. Thanks
gcid. Junior172

EBI is Level 13, but you need 125 Gems to buy it. You can't get it for coins.

Using Poison or Flower is the same because they are made from Plant and Fire elements.

Changing the levels of the breeding pair does not affect the outcome of the pairing. It's just a set % chance of getting the Clover dragon.

aalleexx9998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you get a clover dragon with tree and moss I've been trying for days without any
Luck. I also tried flower and moss. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts