What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does iPad bluetooth work now ?

durangojim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got our ipad synced to to 2010 Ford Flex with Sync, for playing the kids' vids. Works perfectly! Glad we didn't spend $2000 on a dvd player for the flex when we bought it.

Saulera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only for the records my Ipad 3g ( it has not been JB ) does not find a Nokia BH 700 and a Nokia BH 200 headset.

It does not find my MacBook Pro and can not be found by it eighter

At least It found my Apple Keyboard.

Does anyone knows what is going on that I cannot find headsets.

Any solutions

habib el hayek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad bluetooth

i have the ipad bluetooth is not discoverng any thing i don't know why it is on searching for device all time nothing even try my i phone it discover evry thing so how to fix? plz reply my msn user is hayik at hotmail dot com or call me from skype 18009857573

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to connect a bluetooth headset? If so, the iPad does not support bluetooth headsets that you would use with your cell phone.

habib el hayek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Majelan gps

I amtrying to connect my bluetooth gps receiver not working actully even my ipjone is not appearing with my ipad

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Bestbuy rocketfish stero bluetooth headsets which work great with ipad and ipod. It always pairs automatic within 3 seconds with the last gadget used. So far has never failed jim_joh

sbarnes8478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Bestbuy rocketfish stero bluetooth headsets which work great with ipad and ipod. It always pairs automatic within 3 seconds with the last gadget used. So far has never failed jim_joh

Using the Cerulean iSkin F1. No issues, works every time

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about the phone headset? It doesn't work with ANY phone headset.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes the phone headset since I use my 3 g with sipe and 2line. Well have to see when multitasking comes out or a jailbreak fix. One can hope....
Yeah it won't work, as you have figured out. :( I was trying the other night to do the same thing until I came on here and someone told me.

habib el hayek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluetooth issue

So what do u think guys is it possible to work with gps receiver? How to fix that problem any one can help 18009857573 i appreciate ur call

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your phone set is h2d2 (something like that) it should work my jawbone does..I can listen to music from iPad and take calls from my android phone.

Most reactions

Latest posts