What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

office app which works with bluetooth keyboard?

jonPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried asking this question in another thread, but didn't get any response. It may have been the wrong place to post it, so please delete it if it's out of place.

I'd like to find an office productivity suite that works with full bluetooth keyboard compatibility. All the reviews I've been able to find online seem to either avoid that subject or have conflicting information. Can anyone verify whether any of these apps will work correctly with a bluetooth keyboard? My keyboard works perfectly with Notes, for instance, but the arrow keys fail when using Quickoffice's free trial app. A word processor or a spreadsheet that can't use the keyboard's arrow keys would be a huge disappointment.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The arrow keys work fine in Pages. I can't vouch for the other popular apps, but I'm pretty sure they work fine there too. Hold in mind they only work when you have an edit field active (a cursor present), and they can not be used to skip between editable fields (like cells in a spreadsheet). At least not in Numbers.

Here is a link to a thread about what keyboard shortcuts work, in case you did not know.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/47833-control-ipad-wireless-keyboard.html

Most reactions

Latest posts