What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SO? What did you get for Christmas?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A big thing of Gouda Cheese, a huge round thing of it thats probably like 15 pounds. What is someone supposed to do with this much cheese?

I guess it is better than fruitcake! lol!

was actually given two of them (separate people). super simple to fly and dont crash them much. The more expensive one of the two just stopped working on its own after a few hours of use. The cheaper one is harder to maneuver and crashes more often but seems to be super durable.

After crashing in the house a few time my sister decided to take it outside, flew it about 300 feet in the air and then just let it fall right to the concert. We just picked it back up and it was flying again without damage. It came with spare parts so I wander what you would really have to do to break it.

I think they are so cool! How fun!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my Zaggmate keyboard, some furry slippers, a beautiful necklace and bracelet and.... PINK BINOCULARS!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll take a picture hang on.... but my cell phone has a crappy camera indoors...

here
2010-12-26163429.jpg

Last edited:

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
17 inch PINK Dell laptop with everything I wanted on it.

I love custom ordering!!!! 

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ps3 move..yeah!
Second display to replace my burnt out one

I got my gf one if those rc helicopters! She jokingly says she wants one every year.

Esko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a polo sweater, $100, Nautica socks, and a bomb ass traditionl Norwegian dinner. All from a family I have only known for a few months. And seeing as how I havent really gotten ANYTHING for christmas since i was very little...i was SUPER excited to see a gift bag with my name on it lol

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a compound miter saw ... still waiting for it to arrive. My Ipad was actually my birthday and Christmas gift combined, but my wife wants new trim in the house so I got to order myself something!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a polo sweater, $100, Nautica socks, and a bomb ass traditionl Norwegian dinner. All from a family I have only known for a few months. And seeing as how I havent really gotten ANYTHING for christmas since i was very little...i was SUPER excited to see a gift bag with my name on it lol

This is way cool!:)

Calvin Klein jammies.. Mmm, comfy times.. :B

Yay!

I got a compound miter saw ... still waiting for it to arrive. My Ipad was actually my birthday and Christmas gift combined, but my wife wants new trim in the house so I got to order myself something!

"...a compund miter saw..." Very cool gift, Dave. I think.:) Better get workin on that there trim!

iPhoneKing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an EXCELLENT ZAGGmate with keyboard case!!!. Plus...a Sony Wireless (Bluetooth) Headphone for my iPad!!!. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts