What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SO? What did you get for Christmas?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a beautiful very cool knife set for my kitchen. They are sharp! I am donning two band aids this very minute.:(

I also got candy, lotions, and what not. Oh. And yesterday I was given a gift card from Amazon and I ordered a new iPad case and HP Mini case!

:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch!

Well it sounds like someone was a good little girl this year... or you really fooled Santa Claus!

And I had what not on my Christmas list but didn't get any! :(

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I receive a diamond tennis bracelet, A verizon mifi with 5 gb ,50 dollars apple card , and Tiffany lamp:D

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch!

Well it sounds like someone was a good little girl this year... or you really fooled Santa Claus!

And I had what not on my Christmas list but didn't get any! :(

You are so funny! And I was good, Scott!

I receive a diamond tennis bracelet, A verizon mifi with 5 gb ,50 dollars apple card , and Tiffany lamp:D

Nice!! Good for you!

I got a new iPad!!! And it brought me here!!

Very cool! How's that goin for you?

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received an Otter Box Commuter series case for my iPad! All of my other devices are covered with them and I am very happy to have my iPad protected now. And then found this site! Good Christmas indeed!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got an Austin Reed bag, iPad Stand, JOOP! spray, money, A nice iPad case but I might sell it because its not very useful to me! i also got an iPad cleaning kit

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all my kids and her got me new underwear and socks and t-shirts for she was tired of looking at my socalled holy type cloths and no it was not holy it just old and still use beening used as work clothing for the job along with about 10 itunes cards and couple bottle of diff mens cologne that i like to wear

plus i had all my kids under one roof in a long time and that was pretty funny to watch them pay combat WII on the big screen tv with the adults hitting one another with there hands as they try to follow the dance moves on the tv .

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I got:

Itunes gift card
walmart gift card
cash
chocolate
Shirts
Calogne
CD's
DVD
Cheese
stuffed Perana
one of those small indoor RC helicopers

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received an Otter Box Commuter series case for my iPad! All of my other devices are covered with them and I am very happy to have my iPad protected now. And then found this site! Good Christmas indeed!

Yay!! Glad you found this place!

I had a pretty good Christmas this year.

Got a 13" MacBook Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S Android phone.

Wow. You racked it in!

I got an Austin Reed bag, iPad Stand, JOOP! spray, money, A nice iPad case but I might sell it because its not very useful to me! i also got an iPad cleaning kit

Very cool!

all my kids and her got me new underwear and socks and t-shirts for she was tired of looking at my socalled holy type cloths and no it was not holy it just old and still use beening used as work clothing for the job along with about 10 itunes cards and couple bottle of diff mens cologne that i like to wear

plus i had all my kids under one roof in a long time and that was pretty funny to watch them pay combat WII on the big screen tv with the adults hitting one another with there hands as they try to follow the dance moves on the tv .

Holy Underwear, Henry? LOL! I am glad you had all of your kids there!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Girl got me. 42" samsung LCD for the bathroom with wall mount.

The tv not so much the cool part.. But the fact she said its for the bathroom.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This is funny, Mike. What kind of cheese?
A big thing of Gouda Cheese, a huge round thing of it thats probably like 15 pounds. What is someone supposed to do with this much cheese?

We saw those in our local mall and I almost got one!! I loved it! Have you crashed it yet?

I was actually given two of them (separate people). super simple to fly and dont crash them much. The more expensive one of the two just stopped working on its own after a few hours of use. The cheaper one is harder to maneuver and crashes more often but seems to be super durable.

After crashing in the house a few time my sister decided to take it outside, flew it about 300 feet in the air and then just let it fall right to the concert. We just picked it back up and it was flying again without damage. It came with spare parts so I wander what you would really have to do to break it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts