What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for Christmas thread!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool Buddha! What charms are you hoping to add, Hayles?

I didn't even know what a Pandora bracelet was till you mentioned it. Great business model.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We live in Texas right...so I got a breathtaking diamond and pearl ring and a laser sight for my .380. And I love them both!

Awesome!!

My husband surprised me early with an iPad 2

Congrats! You will love it!

An Apple iPad 2 32GB 3G. I got it early because I was in hospital. Almost worth being sick for :)

Good for You ~ I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

emoticon-object-100.gif

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Anyone having a white Christmas? I love snow!

No thank goodness. Snow is not very nice in NYC unless you don't have to go anywhere and watch from the window.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I know! But still...

It's probably much nicer where YOU are! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No snow here where I just moved to in September. Dry, a bit overcast, mild 30 degrees. Quite a contrast from the average 3' snow where I used to live.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an Apple Wireless keyboard, Wacom Bamboo stylus, wireless Bluetooth headphones, and a $50 iTunes Giftcard. :) merry Christmas iPad!!! :D

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a card! And no snow for a change! :)

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a cool speaker system for my iPhone with a remote control. Yay! No getting out of bed to change the music. Love it. Got loads of chocolate, a soft red/green check blanket, woolly boots, Baileys bottle, new kitchen mitts with matching tea cosy. Hubby got a a Hornby train set. He's such a kid. He adored it. Wish I had taken a photo.
You guys got some great gifts, love the goat, iPads, etc... Happy Boxing day to you all!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts