What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want for Christmas?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or ~ did you buy yourself something? We already had our Christmas here because my daughter is having surgery on the 22nd.

I got candles, and a really nice knife set. Also I bought myself a camera! And next week, we get our bonuses and I heard mine is the biggest.:D AND, I am going to win the award of the year too.

So far ~ it has been a great Christmas!

What do you want for Christmas?

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are lucky got a really nice knife set, and hope all go well with your daughter surgery.
I want to get an iTunes gift card, and I read the news that Apple have put some iTunes card online, ;)
BTW: came across this article for personalized christmas gift ideas for 2010, guys might can get some inspiring points.
Best personalized christmas gift ideas for 2010

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a really nice Dell laptop for christmas from DH of course, and it will go under the tree when it gets here, yes we ordered it with certain specks. My other laptop's mother board died 2 weeks ago.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I want for Xmas

Santa has been very good to me because I receive an early Xmas present which was my iPad .the second one was the Oberon iPad case and then I have three other boxes underneath the tree.I know I am going to love it because I have already been bless so far. Wishing that your daughter surgery is a success and she has a remarkable recovery .:)

NYR16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad and Portenzo case waiting for me (thanks to my wife). More importantly, I wish your daughter a speedy recovery. Good luck to the both of you.

Most reactions

Latest posts