Something about myself.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by chandra46, Oct 29, 2013.

1. chandra46

chandra46
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I am mechanical engineering by training but in semi retirement and run a small pet accessory stores at the moment. I am interested in ancient sciences like Vedic astrology. Another of my hobby is Dogs. I stay in India. I have been gifted an IPad Mini wi-fi+cellular, recently, by one of my freinds and I find it a good product. I also have an Airport express for wireless connection. I would like to know more about its capabilities and I think it might not be all that differnt from the IPad and while surfing the web got on to this forum. I think I could find solutions should I get stuck at some point of time while using it. I would certainly like to know how an I read the sms that might be sent to the mobile number of the sim card that I have inserted in the I pad mini for cellular access.

I own a Blackberry 9000 bold and had a Nokia E71 for some time. I also have kindle and though the migration is a bit difficult, it is not very difficult. I do not understand why I can not register with Itunes stores using a debit card while I can do so with a credit card. Amazon does allow that as do most emarketing stores. I find this both strange and inexplicable. It would have been great if there was some mehod to receive sms on sim card used for cellular access and also a method of using it for calling in case of emergency. Hope, Apple introduces these features in the new OS updates.
    Chandra46

2. abababababab

abababababab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Welcome, we are always ready to help you out with your difficulties whenever you have any. :)

3. SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Hello Chandra and welcome to our forum!!

4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello and welcome to the forum!