What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with display size

fotojay32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have experienced a problem that seems to occur when I am using Apple Pages. Occasionally the display becomes giant-sized, if I try to close the app, my home screen is also super-sized to the point that only one icon is showing. The only apparent remedy is to force a reboot by holding the home and power buttons to reboot, wasting time and losing some recent work. I think if I wait a short time that only the last few words are lost but it sure is annoying. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it only with Pages? I have not noticed it with other word-processing but I really like Pages and want to use it. Any ideas?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

Look at your settings. In the app (Settings) - General - Accessibility - Vision, is there Zoom enabled? If it is, and you don't need that feature, turn it off, then this won't happen again.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
F

fotojay32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, that appears to be it. Apparently I occasionally hit the screen with three fingers while typing. I really appreciate the help. This is a very valuable site/site.

Most reactions

Latest posts