What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display size jumping as apps open and edges not visible

JanRix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my iPad 2 which is 4-5 years old has a display size issue, when I open apps the display size changes and expands the content so the edges of the screen cannot be seen thus a lot of control features are hidden. I have rebooted several times, changed the screen display text settings to the smallest but this has not helped.Any suggestions ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this problem affect apps only or anything displayed on the screen?

OP
J

JanRix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my iPad 2 which is 4-5 years old has a display size issue, when I open apps the display size changes and expands the content so the edges of the screen cannot be seen thus a lot of control features are hidden. I have rebooted several times, changed the screen display text settings to the smallest but this has not helped.Any suggestions ?
Thanks for the help switching off zoom in the accessibility settings has solved this.

Most reactions

Latest posts