What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to reduced photo size

kiwipete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had a ipad 3 for 4 weeks. Want to be able to add photos, down loaded off camera onto a word documnents created in Pages. This I can do but photo data size is too big and with only 2 photos on a page with a lot of text I am ending up with a pdf file to email of over 4mb. Can I reduce photo size (data) within i pad photo albums or do I need an additional App.
I know one option is to reduce size of photo taken in camera, but that is no good if we are travelling for 3 weeks and want to be able to cut, crop or blow up photos when we get home.
Thanks for help
Pete

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can reduce the size of the data file in Photogene. This costs £1.99 currently in the UK. You just tap the 'export' button and it gives you a menu of options for how much you want to reduce the file size. You save the new version in your photo library (the camera roll section of the native photos app), then you will have to retrieve it from here once you have opened Pages.

Most reactions

Latest posts