What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display size is just slightly too big

Skipperbo32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD 1, and occasionally the display size is like a skoshi bit too big. As I change between apps, the display contracts and FITS. Then the app loads and boom it stretches out. I've had this issue maybe four times. The first two times it's magically fixed itself. The third time I unloaded bunch of apps to get rid of it. And it's back again. Is there a way to fix this without randomly unloading apps?

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got zoom enabled in the Accessibility settings. When it zooms in on you try tapping with three fingers to un-zoom it. You can also drag the screen view around with three fingers.

To turn off the feature go into Settings >> General >> Accessibility.

OP
S

Skipperbo32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That was it - I cannot thank you enough. I have tried ever search word I could think of relating to display to find a clue. "Zoom" - well I guess I didn't make it to the Z's. Its such a relief to have this resolved and understood. Again - thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts