What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Allnighter17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can give eggs but I can't receive eggs or see egg requests from friends. Anyone having the same issue?
Also not all my friends show up from game center.
Add me on GC: allnighter17

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Allnighter17 said:
I can give eggs but I can't receive eggs or see egg requests from friends. Anyone having the same issue?
Also not all my friends show up from game center.
Add me on GC: allnighter17

I can give some eggs but mostly my game crashes when I try. Yes, some of my friends are missing.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EVERYBODY !!! please STOP requesting eggs ! Since the update I cannot give any eggs to anybody because of the game crashing!
I will not accept new friends either until the issue is fixed, I have 30 egg requests which I cannot do anything about, unless I delete them...

viciouskitten82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for Monster Pet Shop friend's. All my real world friend's think they are too cool & grown up to play :thumbsdown: Just cause I'm in my 20's, doesn't mean I can't enjoy raising a few monster pets, right? LOL! My game center name is viciouskitten82

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
viciouskitten82 said:
Looking for Monster Pet Shop friend's. All my real world friend's think they are too cool & grown up to play :thumbsdown: Just cause I'm in my 20's, doesn't mean I can't enjoy raising a few monster pets, right? LOL! My game center name is viciouskitten82

Lol, I'm older than that....

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I'm wayyy older too :) just have fun with the game, I don't really care when people in my family shake their head and smile! By the way, Crazyhorse, I just saw your message and checked: yes, I even have two eggs from a Steve in my list, both given by you at the same time! This is even better, we can give them away and still have them ourselves. Thank you for the eggs by the way!

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YvoCaro said:
And I'm wayyy older too :) just have fun with the game, I don't really care when people in my family shake their head and smile! By the way, Crazyhorse, I just saw your message and checked: yes, I even have two eggs from a Steve in my list, both given by you at the same time! This is even better, we can give them away and still have them ourselves. Thank you for the eggs by the way!

Haha, fantastic, so that means I can send eggs as per request, then delete them when I restart after the crash? It's such a shame about the crashing tho, it will mean I have to restart the iPad 15 times.
It also means I can empty my egg store of the eggs I had saved for friends, I can have space back and complete customer orders....lol

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
EVERYBODY !!! please STOP requesting eggs ! Since the update I cannot give any eggs to anybody because of the game crashing!
I will not accept new friends either until the issue is fixed, I have 30 egg requests which I cannot do anything about, unless I delete them...

I have the same problem. It either crashes or I can't go to their shop to give egg.
I did get the egg you sent me, thanks. I hope they will get this issue fixed soon.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shywolf95 said:
I have the same problem. It either crashes or I can't go to their shop to give egg.
I did get the egg you sent me, thanks. I hope they will get this issue fixed soon.

That's good you got the egg. Regarding the friends shops, it's nothing new, it was the same before the update. If u look on the map, some shops are purple, you can't getbinto these for some reason. As yvocaro said you do appear to keep the egg, so I suggest you give out requests that you are able to and keep one or two eggs in stock. Sell your creature to a customer to get xp and cash towards level up. If everything gets fixed in future, you can give these eggs out or breed from them to fulfil requests

Malie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Send an egg. Crash. The friend receives the egg and you still have the egg too.

The site is "mymonsterpetshop.blogspot.com"
Look on the right side "9/10: important post about crashing"
This site also has a list of all the monsters, their food likes, toys preference, the customers and what they request and will pay:thumbs:

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Malus,
TbNks for that. To be honest, I'm not that bothered about the crashing as long as friends get the eggs, plus the bonus of keeping them....lol

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another bad issue...
After pressing the play button, I get the loading screen and it crashes every time

sgreatdanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need some help, I am new to this game! I have a question, I have 2 friend requests for eggs from my Fuzzle. When I try to hit the button send egg it does nothing. I was able to accept an egg that I requested, I noticed that people are having problems giving and sending eggs, so I don't know if it's the game that's the problem OR is it because my fuzzle isn't grown yet? Does it need to be grown? And where do these eggs that they are requesting come from? Sounds silly but I don't have to beed them for them correct? Then nobody would want to spend the money, they are just created by the game correct? So if someone could let me know and if you are waiting for my fuzzle eggs you know whats going on :) thanks to anyone who is nice enough to answer this.

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sgreatdanes said:
Need some help, I am new to this game! I have a question, I have 2 friend requests for eggs from my Fuzzle. When I try to hit the button send egg it does nothing. I was able to accept an egg that I requested, I noticed that people are having problems giving and sending eggs, so I don't know if it's the game that's the problem OR is it because my fuzzle isn't grown yet? Does it need to be grown? And where do these eggs that they are requesting come from? Sounds silly but I don't have to beed them for them correct? Then nobody would want to spend the money, they are just created by the game correct? So if someone could let me know and if you are waiting for my fuzzle eggs you know whats going on :) thanks to anyone who is nice enough to answer this.

If they are requesting eggs from you. Your Fuzzle needs to be old enough to breed. If you have the eggs to give then it might be a bug. I have some friends I can't give eggs to.

evilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Who wants a chubby krakel egg? i have 2 blue ones now.

Most reactions

Latest posts