What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone playing the monster pet shop on iPad? If so, I'd love to add you to my game center! My game center name is YvoCaro.

gallylai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Yvocaro, I added u! But the game shows that it can't retrieve and always ask me to check my network connection?! My connection is fine, do u know why? Or anyone who play this game can help??

gallylai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game centre ID is Jia Li Lai, pls fell free to add me as ur friend ʕ•̫͡•ʔ♬✧

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gallylai said:
Hi Yvocaro, I added u! But the game shows that it can't retrieve and always ask me to check my network connection?! My connection is fine, do u know why? Or anyone who play this game can help??

I don't know why it's doing that...I did notice that not all of my game center friends with this game appear on my in game map.

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Monster Pet Shop seems to be a game we all love, a lot of fiends :)

Not all of them show up in my game though, anybody know why? Can it be that the number of friends is restricted?

dskuratovsky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How i can add other game center? And where i can get info about name my pet shop?

Last edited:
OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The name of the shop is the same as in your Game Center login. Is your GameCenter gone from your iPad?

lmill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found that if you are logged into Facebook through the options in monster pet shop none of your game center friends show up. I logged out of Facebook and they showed up on the map.

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone kno why my monsters are asking for pink ball that isn't available? Am I just missing it somewhere? All I have is a blue ball with polka dots :-/

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ambamm said:
Does anyone kno why my monsters are asking for pink ball that isn't available? Am I just missing it somewhere? All I have is a blue ball with polka dots :-/

At first that baffled me too, but the pink ball means nothing: it's just the monsters way of telling you that he wants to play with a toy! For you to find out which toy :)

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! One more question ? I can't figure out how to add any friends?

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my gc is crazyhorse1217.
Can anybody tell me when u go to the egg shop after a customer orders a monster, all of the eggs say monster ??
You just seem to waste money looking for the right egg!!! It's stupid....
For instance, I was looking for a monster egg and I knew it was a water creature. I already had a gloop and a gloop egg. I tapped on an egg and it said monster ??, so I bought it. It turned out to be a gloop!!!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts