What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

Rhaiha_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys I just restarted May game because it always crash I thought because I always adjust my clock so is there anyone have wump thanks

GC: rhaiha

Rhaiha_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XenogearsElite thank you for the unbreakble dirt brush and the Steve egg it will help me a lot thanks

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all i have been trying to work around the pet requests i dont own, but i am coming close to a stop right now, since i got all this requests for pets i dont have:

Spoted steve
Striped steve
Boxy squidge
Fin-eared marinna
Striped bumpkin x2
Horned bumpkin
Lightning bumpkin (that is ANY bumpkin will do)

For some odd reason i didnt kept any bumpkin egg so now i am stuck. Will be very thankfull if anyone could help me with some of the above eggs.

My gc is
: Migas :

Cheers!

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Sour Apple Bublegum squidge?
How do you get elemental monsters?

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Sour Apple Bublegum squidge?
How do you get elemental monsters?

I only got one elemental so far, bought it for coins, got a few others on the egg shop rotation but allways for 50 berries. Dont think there is other way to get them, but costumers that request elemental monsters do take regular monsters of the same kind instead, for the same reward.

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I's not possible to give away special monsters eggs like candy monsters, it' not possible to sell them either...

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found that if you are logged into Facebook through the options in monster pet shop none of your game center friends show up. I logged out of Facebook and they showed up on the map.

It is still saying can not retrieve friends list. Is it because I have no friends?

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got a friend and Monster pet shop shows it. I gived a Knobby Pronged Marina, but now I do not have it as an egg. I thought if we gifted an egg we still kept it or am I confused.

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click friends (granted I do not have any) it also says to check my network settings. I have gone through everything and can not see what is wrong. Please help me out :)

+-(K8te)+-
Your GC ID is +-(K8te)-+
:)

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank YOU!!!

Still learning on the requests, but I will save the eggs of the ones requested from me :)

I need

A polygol
Terrabear
Chuffle
Tumper
Lava Horned Wump x2 lol
Any Wump
Fin Earred fripp

Any help is appreciated and I plan on getting a ton of eggs to give out since I can store 20 of each :)

+-(K8te)-+

Sorry for the hard name I think my husband must have set it up

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
too bad I've got none of your requests at the moment, may be later...
viit my shop jst in case.
As I told you on FB, you can add all my GC friends as they nearly all play MPS :)

Most reactions