Monster pet shop

Discussion in 'Friend Requests' started by YvoCaro, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Allnighter17

Allnighter17 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can give eggs but I can't receive eggs or see egg requests from friends. Anyone having the same issue?
    Also not all my friends show up from game center.
    Add me on GC: allnighter17
  2. shywolf95

shywolf95 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I can give some eggs but mostly my game crashes when I try. Yes, some of my friends are missing.
  3. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    EVERYBODY !!! please STOP requesting eggs ! Since the update I cannot give any eggs to anybody because of the game crashing!
    I will not accept new friends either until the issue is fixed, I have 30 egg requests which I cannot do anything about, unless I delete them...
  4. viciouskitten82

viciouskitten82 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking for Monster Pet Shop friend's. All my real world friend's think they are too cool & grown up to play :thumbsdown: Just cause I'm in my 20's, doesn't mean I can't enjoy raising a few monster pets, right? LOL! My game center name is viciouskitten82
  5. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lol, I'm older than that....
  6. YvoCaro

YvoCaro iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    And I'm wayyy older too :) just have fun with the game, I don't really care when people in my family shake their head and smile! By the way, Crazyhorse, I just saw your message and checked: yes, I even have two eggs from a Steve in my list, both given by you at the same time! This is even better, we can give them away and still have them ourselves. Thank you for the eggs by the way!
  7. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Haha, fantastic, so that means I can send eggs as per request, then delete them when I restart after the crash? It's such a shame about the crashing tho, it will mean I have to restart the iPad 15 times.
    It also means I can empty my egg store of the eggs I had saved for friends, I can have space back and complete customer orders....lol
  8. shywolf95

shywolf95 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have the same problem. It either crashes or I can't go to their shop to give egg.
    I did get the egg you sent me, thanks. I hope they will get this issue fixed soon.
  9. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's good you got the egg. Regarding the friends shops, it's nothing new, it was the same before the update. If u look on the map, some shops are purple, you can't getbinto these for some reason. As yvocaro said you do appear to keep the egg, so I suggest you give out requests that you are able to and keep one or two eggs in stock. Sell your creature to a customer to get xp and cash towards level up. If everything gets fixed in future, you can give these eggs out or breed from them to fulfil requests
  10. Malie2

Malie2 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Send an egg. Crash. The friend receives the egg and you still have the egg too.

The site is "mymonsterpetshop.blogspot.com"
    Look on the right side "9/10: important post about crashing"
    This site also has a list of all the monsters, their food likes, toys preference, the customers and what they request and will pay:thumbs:
  11. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Malus,
    TbNks for that. To be honest, I'm not that bothered about the crashing as long as friends get the eggs, plus the bonus of keeping them....lol
  12. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Another bad issue...
    After pressing the play button, I get the loading screen and it crashes every time
  13. sgreatdanes

sgreatdanes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need some help, I am new to this game! I have a question, I have 2 friend requests for eggs from my Fuzzle. When I try to hit the button send egg it does nothing. I was able to accept an egg that I requested, I noticed that people are having problems giving and sending eggs, so I don't know if it's the game that's the problem OR is it because my fuzzle isn't grown yet? Does it need to be grown? And where do these eggs that they are requesting come from? Sounds silly but I don't have to beed them for them correct? Then nobody would want to spend the money, they are just created by the game correct? So if someone could let me know and if you are waiting for my fuzzle eggs you know whats going on :) thanks to anyone who is nice enough to answer this.
  14. shywolf95

shywolf95 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If they are requesting eggs from you. Your Fuzzle needs to be old enough to breed. If you have the eggs to give then it might be a bug. I have some friends I can't give eggs to.
  15. evilea

evilea iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. Who wants a chubby krakel egg? i have 2 blue ones now.
  16. Ambamm

Ambamm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I apologize in advance! I can't give eggs to anyone! My space is so full, even after the upgrade that in order to keep playing I have to discard eggs and totally waste them instead of giving them to friends. It blows. How are other people still able to give me eggs? It makes me feel even worse! I absolutely love this game, I'm seriously addicted to the point where I've actually spent real money on this.. I never do that SO.. I REALLY wish they'd fix these issues. Its become so bad that I'm lucky if I getbthe game to work for ten minutes once a day! Not only do I have to reboot my iPad a million times but once I finally do get the ap to work most of the time my friends don't show up at all and even if I'm just trying to tend to my monsters it crashes right in the middle. I'm a pretty patient person but this is driving me nuts! Such a tease.. I wish they'd fix these problems already! **sighs**
  17. Ambamm

Ambamm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Btw I really need a chubby tricyclops if anyone has a spare =]
  18. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Me please !!!
  19. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Regarding thevgiving of eggs, am I correct that the game crashes when you do this andvyou still have the egg? Do notvworry, the person ere dive the egg and youbstill keep it, so you can give out as many as you wish and still keep the egg. Sometimes the game will say something like the egg wasvsent... And your game will not crash. The game will remove the egg from your store as it should, so be careful if you want to send a lot of one type of egg to friends. If it crashes you keep the egg and your friend gets one, great really!

As for the crashing very time u do not have to restart the iPad every crash. I have discovered that if u managevto get into the game and it crashes, open the app until it comes up with the play, options etc buttons. Go to options, alter the music volume to zero or highest setting. Go back to main screen with the play button on it, now press the iPads home button. Open the app again, put the music volume. Where it was originally, back to the main game screen and press play. Everything should be okay now, but it may still crash when u give an egg.

WHEN YOU RESTART THE IPAD OR DO THE ABOVE DO NOT LAUNCH ANY OTHER APP OR IT WILL CRASH IF U TRY TO PLAY THE GAME.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  20. crazyhorse1217

crazyhorse1217 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In order to give an egg to someone your creature must be fully grown. When you tap on a creatures home, it shows you the creature. There is a magnifying glass in the top left. Press this. It will show you stars, name and type of creature, colour. Only when therecare four gold stars your creature can make eggs, but only 3. To make an egg tap the make egg button and it will give a choice of 3creatures to breed with. It costs game money for every one, but not much