What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ambamm said:
I have the same exact problem! I just hope that friends understand that I can't always fulfill every request. I just worry friends on lower levels just may not understand that you are lucky to get one egg for yourself if u have a rare monster.

Another issue i have is finding friends. So if anyone sees this and isn't a friend already then add me! Ambamm636 is my game center ID and I always give give give =]

Yvocaro and crazyhorse1217 do you have some friends I could request? Maybe if I had a few more I would have the other problem of them all not showing up! =)

THANKS!

Pm'd you

mullsin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as your monster petshop neighbor.
My game center ID is mullsin
Thanks

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YvoCaro,
I read in the dragon vale forum, that data for the game was stored in gc. Thus gave me an idea of running pet shop on my iPhone, hopefully with everything as it was and maybe then be able to give eggs. Unfortunately, the game starts from scratch.
The link that you posted to the forum did not work for me...

evilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Do you guys get the same problem where the naming of the colours are not exactly accurate eg. What I see on screen is purplish but it says blue and when it's reddish looking on screen it says pink? It's getting rather annoying when the egg hatches and it's some other colour lol. Btw, add me on GC - evilea :) thanks!

Malie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't get to neighbors, Can't share the egds

I'm glad I'm not the only one having these egg and neighbor problems, but bummer that it's so crippling to the MPS game community. :( I couldn't see ANY friends but someone said to open the game through a Friend in Game Center. That worked UNTIL I responded to a friend's egg request. I couldn't just send it so i visited their shop to gift and... CRASH. Now I'm the only one in my neighborhood again. :rolleyes: I hope the problem gets fixed before the requests expire. I agree too... Too bad we couldn't communicate within the game like you can in the Restaurant Story game. I'd like to tell my friends why I'm not sending eggs. But finding this site is a blessing in my frustrations.

Malie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update - I have my neighborhood back...for now. I got a new friend, went to GC, opened the game thru them, and viola! Now let's let see how long that lasts 'cause I need to send eggs to friends who have made requests and that's what made me crash. But, who knows, maybe... I did see on another site that someone when you give the egg, even though you crash, the friend DOES rec'v the egg AND you still have the egg you sent! So there is a bright side to the dark crash.
BTW, does anyone have an extra Chubby Krakel egg?

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Malie2 said:
Update - I have my neighborhood back...for now. I got a new friend, went to GC, opened the game thru them, and viola! Now let's let see how long that lasts 'cause I need to send eggs to friends who have made requests and that's what made me crash. But, who knows, maybe... I did see on another site that someone when you give the egg, even though you crash, the friend DOES rec'v the egg AND you still have the egg you sent! So there is a bright side to the dark crash.
BTW, does anyone have an extra Chubby Krakel egg?

The game still crashes when opened thru gc for me.
As for the site saying that you still keep the egg and the person orders one gets it, can you verify this? Erm , I don't know if you are on my friends list, if you're not add me and request one of my eggs. I'll send it and then can you verify on here if you receive it? I'll let u know on here when I have sent it.
Is there also any chance of you posting a link to the site that said this works?
Thanks

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Malie2, IEEE you accepted me as a friend , can u order an egg from me and we can test that theory...
Yvocaro,
I sent you an egg via the going thrubgc method, did you receive it? The game still crashed and I still have the egg..?

Techieprof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 eggs

Mullsin I have received 2 eggs. Thank you! Techie prof
:eek:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts