What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ambamm, you can add friends in the GameCenter, they should show up in your game after starting the game through the GameCenter. I have noticed though that for some reason not all friend show up on the map in your game. I have friends I can see, and others who do visit my shop and give me eggs, that I can't see in my game. No idea why, but I did put a message out about this to Beeline!

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to message somebody within the game?
Somebody requested an egg and it will not work when I press give egg. Looked at support but there is no link for this game that I can see

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maba1288 :) add me

I tried to add you.. Both ways you posted the name and both ways wouldnt allow me to for some reason?

I don't understand how to get more friends? I saw someoneelse asked if you can communicate with friends, I was going to ask other ppl to share their friends names =]

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have started a new three called monster pet shop discussions to discuss anything in the game. Take a look.....
My first post is regarding problems I have encountered. I might also post things like eggs I do not need on a first to ask first to get basis, just to save room in my egg store.....

Last edited:

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you have looked at my new thread? I anyway I am trying to breed a squiggly squidge. It gave 2 unknown squidge eggs and 1 squiggly squidge!
What the h... Is going on?

Ps Shywolf, do you need any eggs to advance a level that you cannot find. Leave me a message on a thread called monster pet shop discussions, I'll see if I have any to give you....

Last edited:

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crazyhorse I'm good right now.

My game isn't showing my friends. I have looked but they are not showing up. I have an egg request but it won't let me send it. I need help please.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shywolf95 said:
Crazyhorse I'm good right now.

My game isn't showing my friends. I have looked but they are not showing up. I have an egg request but it won't let me send it. I need help please.

Hi,
I can see you in the game. The egg that you need, is there enough room for it in your corresponding egg store? E.g. If it's a water type egg you want make sure there is an empty space. Other than than that, I don't know I'm afraid.
If that doesn't help ask me for it and if I have one I will send it to you.
If I don't have one I'll let u know and maybe somebody on here can help with your friend problem or send an egg?
Good luck!

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Hi,
I can see you in the game. The egg that you need, is there enough room for it in your corresponding egg store? E.g. If it's a water type egg you want make sure there is an empty space. Other than than that, I don't know I'm afraid.
If that doesn't help ask me for it and if I have one I will send it to you.
If I don't have one I'll let u know and maybe somebody on here can help with your friend problem or send an egg?
Good luck!

I need a Pink Persnicket and a Bunny Tuckle.
I checked into the friends problem. I'm not the only one having issues. I look everytime I play my game I hope it gets fixed. Thanks

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shywolf95 said:
I need a Pink Persnicket and a Bunny Tuckle.
I checked into the friends problem. I'm not the only one having issues. I look everytime I play my game I hope it gets fixed. Thanks

I have requested an egg from you to see if u can now see friends. Let me know if u can see me.
Don't send the egg though, I don't need it!!

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
I have requested an egg from you to see if u can now see friends. Let me know if u can see me.
Don't send the egg though, I don't need it!!

I saw the request but my I still can't see my friends. I decided to try playing monster pet shop on my iPod touch. I went to options and saw the list. When I went back, I saw the shops. It won't work on my iPad game. It says something about my network. I haven't given up. I will keep trying and wont send you that egg, thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts