What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Crysi06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the game -- add me? It's Crysi06
I love having neighbors! :)

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ruthie said:
I've just found this game but I can't play because it keeps crashing.

I have that problem sometimes, especially after switching from another app.
Turn off your device, turn on and then start the game

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to message somebody within the game?
Somebody requested an egg and it will not work when I press give egg. Looked at support but there is no link for this game that I can see

I had the same problem with a jesspencer or something, her shop is purplish and see thru and I cannot give her anything or visit?

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I have said previously that I will give eggs if you need them, but it is causing meca problem. I have just got a new creature that I discovered and needed for my level by buying it from the egg shop by using game cash, not real cash. It was in the egg shop as unknown persnicket egg. When I hatched it itvwas the creature I needed to supply a custome on my level 11.
From now I will be checking which level you bare on if you request an egg from me.
You can only breed 3 times for free and then you have to use berries, which I cannot afford to buy, to allow them to breed again.
If you need a creature egg pleasecfirst. Check the egg shop and look at the unkmown ones first
As for the latest creature, I already have 5 egg requests for it, I have only had the creature in my shop for about 12 hours !!!!

EDIT...
Does anybody else have problems when theybwant an egg other than a first level monster? E.g. You have a bunny tickle and you want a bunny tickle egg. You click on the make egg button but there are only tickles to breed with. When u breed with these you only get a curly tuckle from the breeding 2 times out of 3.
Is this the same for everybody?

Last edited:

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
I have that problem sometimes, especially after switching from another app.
Turn off your device, turn on and then start the game

It is crashing for me all of the time now, even after a reboot

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crazyhorse, it is difficult indeed to fulfill all requests for eggs, I have the same problem. And another problem added to that: I can still only see 21 of my pet shop friends in the game. While other people can surely see me; I get a lot of requests and eggs (thanks, friends) from people I can't reach in the game. So much as I would like to donate eggs, it's just not possible! Is anyone experiencing the same problem? I posted a topic about this on Beeline's website, hoping they can do something about this.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YvoCaro said:
Crazyhorse, it is difficult indeed to fulfill all requests for eggs, I have the same problem. And another problem added to that: I can still only see 21 of my pet shop friends in the game. While other people can surely see me; I get a lot of requests and eggs (thanks, friends) from people I can't reach in the game. So much as I would like to donate eggs, it's just not possible! Is anyone experiencing the same problem? I posted a topic about this on Beeline's website, hoping they can do something about this.

Glad I'm not the only one...haha. I sent a message about this tonthem using their app support button on iTunes/AppStore . Maybe another message from other users might make them take notice.
I now cannot give eggs, when I give the egg, and press tes to the are you sure question the game crashes, anybody else? I wonder if it's to do with the new theme...

Kanne930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eggs

I have a striped snouted snorker that hatched about a week ago and still hasn't matured. Many of you are waiting for eggs and I of course would love to fill all requests but I can't. Im still waiting for him to mature so he can produce eggs....its taking forever! It's costing me more $ to care for him than I will make for filling customers request. Does anyone know how long it takes for particular monsters to mature? Also, I wish there was a message option in the game because I'd like to fill requests for eggs not only to the first person who requests but especially to those who have monsters I need eggs from, for me, I need a horned persnicket to fill a request.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kanne930 said:
I have a striped snouted snorker that hatched about a week ago and still hasn't matured. Many of you are waiting for eggs and I of course would love to fill all requests but I can't. Im still waiting for him to mature so he can produce eggs....its taking forever! It's costing me more $ to care for him than I will make for filling customers request. Does anyone know how long it takes for particular monsters to mature? Also, I wish there was a message option in the game because I'd like to fill requests for eggs not only to the first person who requests but especially to those who have monsters I need eggs from, for me, I need a horned persnicket to fill a request.

Regarding the squonk I have no idea about timings for maturity. If it's only 1 request you could look in the egg store to see if you or your friend can buy one from there.
Have you tried today to give an egg to somebody? I have 4 times and the game crashes !!! If u can send an egg or not can you let me know? I'm really fed up of this, I've put a lot of hours into it and I feel like I'm waiting my time....
I agree that you should be able to message within the game. I have 9 requests for one egg. If I were able to know what eggs people had, I could maybe do a swap for one I need and give them preference!!
P.s.
Have a look at other people's shops and see if they have a shirker of 4 stars and request an egg from them

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, same here. Since the update this afternoon the game crashes when you want to give an egg.

I had made a problem-topic on www. getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games/topics about it, and the fact that not nearly all friends show. Maybe you should add your problems to that!

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a message from support regarding crashing when giving eggs as follows :

We do apologize, and are currently investigating issues some users are
experiencing with their friend lists. We hope to resolve these issues
soon. While there is currently no release date for an update to correct
these issues, announcements regarding updates will be made through the
game Facebook page, as well as general gaming news outlets.

So, there we have it. Sounds to me like it's not been tested properly, ah well, these things happen...
I don't have Facebook, if anybody gets any news, do you mind posting it here?
Thanks

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have the same exact problem! I just hope that friends understand that I can't always fulfill every request. I just worry friends on lower levels just may not understand that you are lucky to get one egg for yourself if u have a rare monster.

Another issue i have is finding friends. So if anyone sees this and isn't a friend already then add me! Ambamm636 is my game center ID and I always give give give =]

Yvocaro and crazyhorse1217 do you have some friends I could request? Maybe if I had a few more I would have the other problem of them all not showing up! =)

THANKS!

jessicayusiana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Glad I'm not the only one...haha. I sent a message about this tonthem using their app support button on iTunes/AppStore . Maybe another message from other users might make them take notice.
I now cannot give eggs, when I give the egg, and press tes to the are you sure question the game crashes, anybody else? I wonder if it's to do with the new theme...

That happened to me too! I tried to send eggs to my friends & the game always crashes. I don't have this problem before I did the latest update :(

Most reactions

Latest posts