What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologize in advance! I can't give eggs to anyone! My space is so full, even after the upgrade that in order to keep playing I have to discard eggs and totally waste them instead of giving them to friends. It blows. How are other people still able to give me eggs? It makes me feel even worse! I absolutely love this game, I'm seriously addicted to the point where I've actually spent real money on this.. I never do that SO.. I REALLY wish they'd fix these issues. Its become so bad that I'm lucky if I getbthe game to work for ten minutes once a day! Not only do I have to reboot my iPad a million times but once I finally do get the ap to work most of the time my friends don't show up at all and even if I'm just trying to tend to my monsters it crashes right in the middle. I'm a pretty patient person but this is driving me nuts! Such a tease.. I wish they'd fix these problems already! **sighs**

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw I really need a chubby tricyclops if anyone has a spare =]

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ambamm said:
I apologize in advance! I can't give eggs to anyone! My space is so full, even after the upgrade that in order to keep playing I have to discard eggs and totally waste them instead of giving them to friends. It blows. How are other people still able to give me eggs? It makes me feel even worse! I absolutely love this game, I'm seriously addicted to the point where I've actually spent real money on this.. I never do that SO.. I REALLY wish they'd fix these issues. Its become so bad that I'm lucky if I getbthe game to work for ten minutes once a day! Not only do I have to reboot my iPad a million times but once I finally do get the ap to work most of the time my friends don't show up at all and even if I'm just trying to tend to my monsters it crashes right in the middle. I'm a pretty patient person but this is driving me nuts! Such a tease.. I wish they'd fix these problems already! **sighs**

Regarding thevgiving of eggs, am I correct that the game crashes when you do this andvyou still have the egg? Do notvworry, the person ere dive the egg and youbstill keep it, so you can give out as many as you wish and still keep the egg. Sometimes the game will say something like the egg wasvsent... And your game will not crash. The game will remove the egg from your store as it should, so be careful if you want to send a lot of one type of egg to friends. If it crashes you keep the egg and your friend gets one, great really!

As for the crashing very time u do not have to restart the iPad every crash. I have discovered that if u managevto get into the game and it crashes, open the app until it comes up with the play, options etc buttons. Go to options, alter the music volume to zero or highest setting. Go back to main screen with the play button on it, now press the iPads home button. Open the app again, put the music volume. Where it was originally, back to the main game screen and press play. Everything should be okay now, but it may still crash when u give an egg.

WHEN YOU RESTART THE IPAD OR DO THE ABOVE DO NOT LAUNCH ANY OTHER APP OR IT WILL CRASH IF U TRY TO PLAY THE GAME.

Last edited:

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sgreatdanes said:
Need some help, I am new to this game! I have a question, I have 2 friend requests for eggs from my Fuzzle. When I try to hit the button send egg it does nothing. I was able to accept an egg that I requested, I noticed that people are having problems giving and sending eggs, so I don't know if it's the game that's the problem OR is it because my fuzzle isn't grown yet? Does it need to be grown? And where do these eggs that they are requesting come from? Sounds silly but I don't have to beed them for them correct? Then nobody would want to spend the money, they are just created by the game correct? So if someone could let me know and if you are waiting for my fuzzle eggs you know whats going on :) thanks to anyone who is nice enough to answer this.

In order to give an egg to someone your creature must be fully grown. When you tap on a creatures home, it shows you the creature. There is a magnifying glass in the top left. Press this. It will show you stars, name and type of creature, colour. Only when therecare four gold stars your creature can make eggs, but only 3. To make an egg tap the make egg button and it will give a choice of 3creatures to breed with. It costs game money for every one, but not much

Kanne930

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what a Gloop and Fuzzle play with please? They turn down everything I offer and I don't want to waste anymore money guessing either. I've tried to find a friend who oe of these monsters but of course they are not mature enough for toys. Lol grrrrrrrrr.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kanne930 said:
Can someone please tell me what a Gloop and Fuzzle play with please? They turn down everything I offer and I don't want to waste anymore money guessing either. I've tried to find a friend who oe of these monsters but of course they are not mature enough for toys. Lol grrrrrrrrr.

Just got a fuzzle so I don't know that one. A gloop uses a necklace.

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now this gets even stranger: I just synced my iPad with OS 5 and was curious when I opened my monster game. No luck, still only a numbers of friends show, but for some reason they are all different friends from before! For instance, CrazyHorse, I can't see you now anymore!

Time for an update, Beeline!

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YvoCaro said:
Oops, edit that: you are still visible on my map, Crazy Horse!

Hope you like what you see !! LOL
Not going to iOS 5. My iPad is jail broken :)

Last edited:

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just updated and it didn't crash once sending out eggs. I still can't go to some friends shops. I can live with that.

OP
YvoCaro

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pity, CrazyHorse, the new Gamecenter has some interesting features! And yes, I was happy to see the familiar name. After all, we're one happy monster family :D

Most reactions

Latest posts