What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need any kind of Krakel! If u have any spares, thanks!

And seeying07 do u still have the striped steve? :)

Ya of course! I still keep the only striped steve for you!
Btw I don't know what's your GC name, I don't remeber I have any neighbor pet shop named Ellerah?

:)

waiting for your reply!

Btw I need pronged rabble, one-horned steve, and chubby tricyclop if anyone has extra :D

TQ~

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya of course! I still keep the only striped steve for you!
Btw I don't know what's your GC name, I don't remeber I have any neighbor pet shop named Ellerah?

:)

waiting for your reply!

Btw I need pronged rabble, one-horned steve, and chubby tricyclop if anyone has extra :D

TQ~

Sending u a one-horned Steve! My GC is mandylhm. Thank you! :)

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 3 skinny krakels! D: does anyone have spares? Have been waiting for egg shop to give me some but to no avail

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mandylhm, I sent you a Kralel. It's a coned one but maybe you can sell it anyway.

And Kate, I sent you a long eared snorker

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I've got Boxy peeper, pointy peeper and nubbed pogonip to give away, as well as boxy or chubby gloop, Boxy or chunky Squidge and soon I will have a Tufted Tumper, Finned fripp and Pronged Chuffle (I hope). Just make requests or ask here.

Now I only need a button nosed or Spiky Wump, a Pronged or nubbed Terrabear, a Finned Pogonip and a Fuzzy tumper.

Last edited:

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I've got Boxy peeper, pointy peeper and nubbed pogonip to give away, as well as boxy or chubby gloop, Boxy or chunky Squidge and soon I will have a Tufted Tumper, Finned fripp and Pronged Chuffle (I hope). Just make requests or ask here.

Now I only need a button nosed or Spiky Wump, a Pronged or nubbed Terrabear, a Finned Pogonip and a Fuzzy tumper.

Hi! I need boxy gloop, boxy peeper as well as nubber pogonip!
Thank you sooo much
And sorry i dont have those you need! Cant help sorry!

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I need a spiky slugabug, spotted Steve, round squidge and have extra boxy moppet and striped Steve to give away

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I need a spiky slugabug, spotted Steve, round squidge and have extra boxy moppet and striped Steve to give away

Hi Mandylhm, I'd need a Boxy moppet if you still have one, please :)
And I'm growing a round squidge, you can drop a request.

And Seeying07 thanks so much for the finned pogonip!!

babygurlsherry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have:

3 Wumps
Polygol
Terrabear
Nubbed Egglet
Shark-finned fripp

GC: babygurlsherry

Most reactions

Latest posts