What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Members - Suggest an iPad App

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I prefer Zite and Currents to Flipboard. Machash is good to keep up with Mac news

cassandra88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just downloaded an app that came out yesterday called Timeline World War Two with Dan Snow (although I think it's someone else in the US)
It's fantastic, I highly recommend for anyone with even a vague interest in the war. It has loads of videos and pictures and it makes the war easy to understand - even for me! It's £5.99 at the moment in the UK but it's totally worth it.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tyvphan said:
Guys, any app for shopping?

What are you looking for? Stores like Walgreen, Best Buy, and Amazon and eBay online have apps. Just look for your favorite store or online store in the app store. I am a knitter and found Lion Brand yarns has an app. I haven't downloaded a shopping list app but I think they are available.

call_me_tongy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, new to this board and to the ipad as well.

I was wondering if anyone had any good apps to read about things. I have the wikipanion app, and the stumbleupon one, so was thinking of something along those lines.

Thankyou very much

charles_assaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apps to watch lives streaming and series online

hello all.
is there any app for ipad 2 which allows me to watch pirated series and movies like or live streaming thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charles_assaf said:
hello all.
is there any app for ipad 2 which allows me to watch pirated series and movies like or live streaming thanks

I'm assuming from your query that you haven't actually read our rules, they can be found here http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html the section that may be of real interest to you will be the rules regarding discussion of piracy.

You will get no help here if you post questions regarding illegal activities.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts