What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Members - Suggest an iPad App

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a ton of favorite apps here.
TuneIn Radio Pro - record and stream Internet radio
Plants vs. Zombies HD - best game ever!
Peepometer - gorgeous hand crafted weather app
Paper - drawing/art app
Turntable.fm - interactive social music app
Action Movie FX - add fun effects to videos
Aviary - great photo editor
Bump - tap devices together to transfer photos, videos, contacts, etc. Also available: Bump Games, Bump Pay
Chameleon Clock - nice clock app
Speed Test - test the speed of your Internet connection
Smart Office 2 - all in one office suite

Just a few great apps for you to download onto your iPad!

Cheers,
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

silverhawk76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the 'Am I Hairy App'. It can be found on iphone downloads but still uploaded onto ipad. It works out whether you are the hairiest male or female on earth by calculating how many hairs are on your head. Very funny app...my kids cant stop playing it.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have some piano apps too, but not that magic one sounds good l will try to find it
Have Grand Piano and pocket piano

Iamweasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rockworld Tv is a cool app i use for watching live music and interviews and stuff, great for metal heads.

janebush08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ixtentia.com
Over HD - Add beautiful text to your photos and share them on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Instagram. Create inspirational, informational or even funny images to share quickly and easily. In only a few seconds you can add captions, quotes, jokes, memes, poems or anything else you can think of to a photo.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Couldn't do anything with Magic Piano, much less a duet. How did u do it?

punksterxps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a new campaign on indiegogo about a sports platform. Basically it's an app for tablet that connects to a site and allows the users to chat, live stream, pinpoint basketball courts on the gps. These locations can also be seen by other users. Pretty neat app. Check it out on indiegogounder the name Link Sports.

ray_roice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I love Manga and Anime and just recommend free app:
1. Manga HD
2. Anime HD

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just found this free app today. It's called streetmuseum: Londinium and gives an excellent overview of Roman London, including Roman finds, audio and video about certain Roman sites and an interactive map of Roman London. It can even lead you on a walking tour of modern London where you see Roman remains and the sites of former Roman buildings.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/streetmuseum-londinium/id449426452?mt=8

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts