What's new

How Many Of You Actually Used iPad....

Every damn time. Usually I read news, but sometimes I might play a quick game of spades or surf the net.
 
All the time. Better than the newspaper;)

OK it sounded to me like you were using the Newspaper for the Wiping?

See where my mind goes?

I too use the iPhone,much more natural.

But I also use it in customers bathrooms,wherever I may be!
hahahahah:D
 
i'll take it a step further...

i use my iPad on the toilet... at work!

I concur....I take it even for number 1's....and at work...I have no problem walking right into the bathroom with it propped under my arm....and i'm a woman.:)
 
Every single morning. Wake up, put on my glasses and grab my iPad. Make it 5 steps down the hall and turn into the throne room. First order of business is to open up settings and pick my new screen background for the day - and set brightness up to high.

Then I check radar and weather conditions. Then I go to Twitter and check the latest political posts to see what's happening. Then I go to Huff Post to look at the latest headlines there. Then I go to We Rule and cash in crops, re-plant, etc.

Then I get up and leave because I've been sitting on the toilet for 1 1/2 hours and my feet are numb.

Jeez!
 
Now I have an excuse to spend so long on the throne. Before the other half used to get suspicious of what I was doing in there but now she knows all I'm doing is reading the iPad lol
 
Guys enjoy their potty time just a little too much, I'm afraid lol
 
Smart idea! A little nasty, but if that´s your "thing" then go for it! ...and if you´re into pictures and sharing then get an app for that too and start sharing the "love" :-)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom