What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you actually read the user guide/instructions when you got your iPad?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bookmark the user guide for easy access. I use it so seldom, sometimes I forget where I put it. If you are interested, here is the link for the guide

User Guide

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember flipping thru the little booklet but most of my instruction came after I said "Guess what I got" Then the fun and oneupmanship began.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't found any. So I went to their website. And then I stumbled upon this site. And it's a good thing though, or I wouldn't be enjoying iPad so soon .

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you mean it came with a user guide. but iam a guy need no stinking user guide:D..

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having used an Ipod touch for many years, I never thought that anyone would find this device confusing. The Ibook guide has some interesting tips, but itunes walks you through most of the setup and finding things from there is just part of the fun of ownership.

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never had an apple product before, I got iPad, and didn't realize I had to connect to puter and dl iTunes, so I called tech support at apple, he walked me thru it, after that I learned right away.. So, no, never read the manual, but I did leaf thru some weeks ago, just to see anything I missed...

Most reactions

Latest posts