What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KATROK said:
I have 2 seperate hay day farms. One on ipad, one on iphone. Both use the same game center id. Is there any way for the 2 farms to be "friends"? Thanks!

I'm playing HD on my iPad2 and I WAS playing HD on my iPod Touch 4g both with the same GC name UNTIL the game on my iPod started me back at level 1. This happened to me on July 2nd. I deleted HD and reinstalled on my iPod plus signed out of GC and signed back in and still the same thing.

So no you can't have the same GC name and play HD on two devices and they become friends.

Bbarbii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is puzzling, I'm at level 26 in hay day; for the past 2 days sales are almost nil in the market (ads) ... "Greg" buys stuff, but I've 3 ads running concurrently now (or so it appears based on my roadside stand) .& no buyers. I'm fairly certain I'm not overpricing items: hamburger for 23 coins, bolt for 199; nails for 199. Is there a point at which the game is designed to slow down play? The most recent "Greg" purchase only bought 1 item. (I buy his stuff!!! I assumed it had a reciprocal program code).

Or, is it possible that the game is so popular (and has caught on so quickly) that the number of players is stressing their servers?

Sholee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is puzzling, I'm at level 26 in hay day; for the past 2 days sales are almost nil in the market (ads) ... "Greg" buys stuff, but I've 3 ads running concurrently now (or so it appears based on my roadside stand) .& no buyers. I'm fairly certain I'm not overpricing items: hamburger for 23 coins, bolt for 199; nails for 199. Is there a point at which the game is designed to slow down play? The most recent "Greg" purchase only bought 1 item. (I buy his stuff!!! I assumed it had a reciprocal program code).

Or, is it possible that the game is so popular (and has caught on so quickly) that the number of players is stressing their servers?

I believe Greg comes by your store 12 hours after you post an item on your stand.. and if you're advertising your items, they usually sell besides milk and eggs (the market is flooded with those). I never had a problem selling my hamburgers even at max price.. so i find your situation a little weird.. maybe just unlucky?

Bbarbii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe Greg comes by your store 12 hours after you post an item on your stand.. and if you're advertising your items, they usually sell besides milk and eggs (the market is flooded with those). I never had a problem selling my hamburgers even at max price.. so i find your situation a little weird.. maybe just unlucky?

It is weird. Problem started yesterday. Ive had to use a diamond to cancel a sale, just to open a new selling bin. Unfortunately, I'm almost out of diamonds; and, I've 'lost' (used) several accidentally when I was planting & my finger hit the diamond-speed-up-production spot. If this problem continues, there's not much interest in playing --- then again, that might be a good thing because I'll get more ( useful) things done!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bbarbii said:

Hello

Just for clarification purposes, there's a difference between advertising in the newspaper and advertising via roadside. In the picture I've included below, the milk on the bottom is advertised in the paper. You can tell because of the small newspaper graphic. The milk on top is not. So if you have sales roadside w/o a newspaper graphic, your items are only visible to your friends you've connected with via Facebook or Game Center. Once you have an item advertised in the paper, that item is visible and your market is visible after selecting that item. Once the item is sold, your market is only visible to your friends again.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image-2944649245.jpg
    image-2944649245.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 625

joanna eglin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 21 and it says I can now make cream cakes but it isn't an option on my pie maker? Also still not able to grow pumpkins? Every level I go up I have no new features even though it tells me when I reach them I do, I have to rely on others selling them which is a it annoying, how do I get the cream cake my board is asking for and how do I get to grow pumpkins and indigo? It's begging to annoy me a lot this! Cheers

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joanna eglin said:
I am level 21 and it says I can now make cream cakes but it isn't an option on my pie maker? Also still not able to grow pumpkins? Every level I go up I have no new features even though it tells me when I reach them I do, I have to rely on others selling them which is a it annoying, how do I get the cream cake my board is asking for and how do I get to grow pumpkins and indigo? It's begging to annoy me a lot this! Cheers

Are you selecting the double arrows to view the second panel of items? Below is the first panel.
image-3991885709.jpg

After pressing the double arrows you'll see the second panel like below.
image-1878044248.jpg

Cream is made at the creamery where you make butter and cheese.

Last edited:

joanna eglin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aww thank you so much that explains it woo hoo! I can get me a pumpkin yay!

S

Sinacism

Does anyone know what the purpose of the fox is in this game? I've seen that some people want to capture it- what's the point?? Thanks!!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sinacism said:
Does anyone know what the purpose of the fox is in this game? I've seen that some people want to capture it- what's the point?? Thanks!!

No idea. I figure the fox is like the frogs and the birds and the fish...extra.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joanna eglin said:

You need the Cake Oven to make cakes not the Pie Oven.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bbarbii said:

You need to have me as a neighbor (check the add friends thread for my GC name) I make my rounds with my neighbors 3-4 times a day. So if your my neighbor and have good prices and I can use those items I will buy especially building materials.

karluck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
From what I saw max storage is 750.
Ever since I uninstalled the game, logged out of Game Center reinstalled the game, signed back into Game Center then started the game I haven't had a single crash.
I'm playing this on my iPad2 but recently I played this on my iPod Touch 4g but every since the servers went down the game on my iPod has started over.
Joppy no friend request! There's a friend request thread for Hay Day with my name, Bikeguy and many other people. Check it out.

Hey people what are you know the best game for ipad if we are know write her please!

Most reactions

Latest posts