What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Cmarenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in this update it seems toolboxes that do not need diamonds to unlock are a lot more common!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at the pretty silver, gold, and platinum ore!

Attachments

• image-201239623.jpg
    image-201239623.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,065
OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of the prices have changed. I can't wait till my dock is repaired.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
I noticed a lot of the prices have changed. I can't wait till my dock is repaired.

Same here. 16 hours and counting. Max eggs is 10 now. Have to change my farming techniques. I stopped carrying building materials. I'm at 325 silo and 300 barn storage. I sold off about 40 building materials so I could use more space. My silo turnover is rapid with all of those animals.

I'm trying to focus on the achievements now. The Turbo Trucker II is a little difficult because of various produce I don't have yet.

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer on the pumpkins and indigo. I clicked on the empty crop field, then clicked on the yellow arrows and found them and the chili peppers! Duh! I've been buying them cuz I didn't know how to grow them! Thanks! Too many eggs in the newspapers! How can I get the nails and planks to increase my silo? Hard to get!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:
Thanks for the answer on the pumpkins and indigo. I clicked on the empty crop field, then clicked on the yellow arrows and found them and the chili peppers! Duh! I've been buying them cuz I didn't know how to grow them! Thanks! Too many eggs in the newspapers! How can I get the nails and planks to increase my silo? Hard to get!

They are indeed. I've seen them for sale though. It doesn't hurt to visit someone's roadside shop although their ad lists eggs. Sometimes they have other items of interest.

Keep harvesting. They turn up slowly but surely during big harvests.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Same here. 16 hours and counting. Max eggs is 10 now. Have to change my farming techniques. I stopped carrying building materials. I'm at 325 silo and 300 barn storage. I sold off about 40 building materials so I could use more space. My silo turnover is rapid with all of those animals.

I'm trying to focus on the achievements now. The Turbo Trucker II is a little difficult because of various produce I don't have yet.

I wish I knew you were selling building supplies. It took me three days to be able to upgrade my barn. I need three more screws for my silo.

patcha123 said:

Keep going to your neighbors. Visit them as often as you can. I visit my neighbors 5-6 times a day. I don't use the newspaper much since there are still a lot of egg farmers.

Joppy371

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Greg has stopped buying stuff from us ??

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joppy371 said:
Does anyone know if Greg has stopped buying stuff from us ??

He just bought items from me this morning. His purchase time interval seems to be increased though. Prior to the update he purchased items at a slightly faster rate.

KATROK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed hints posted across the bottom of the screen as I switch between friends' roadside stands. They disappear before I can read them. Any idea what they say?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KATROK said:
I noticed hints posted across the bottom of the screen as I switch between friends' roadside stands. They disappear before I can read them. Any idea what they say?

Here you go....

Attachments

• image-292018702.jpg
    image-292018702.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 872

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used then riverboat yet? Do you have to fill all of the boxes or can you just fill 1 or 2? What price do you get for the stuff that you send? Is it the same stuff always or do they have different boxes each time? Thanks!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eclecticeducation said:
Has anyone used then riverboat yet? Do you have to fill all of the boxes or can you just fill 1 or 2? What price do you get for the stuff that you send? Is it the same stuff always or do they have different boxes each time? Thanks!

Yes.

You can fill as many (or as few) as you'd like. You can send the boat away empty, like when you trash an order from the board. The prices vary because the items requested vary. If you completely fill the order (fill all the boxes) you get bonus stars.

Most reactions

Latest posts