Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Discussion in 'Hay Day Forum' started by 1million, Jun 25, 2012.

1. mezzy175

mezzy175
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi, first time on here...

I loaded up all my production queues, planted crops that take hours to grow....only to return several hours later to find NO time had passed! What's happened here? I had shut down all apps, but I'm sure I've done the same thing overnight and time has passed on my little farm. I'm so annoyed.

Anyone else noticed this today?

2. Holidae

Holidae
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    No idea. If the problem persists I suggest emailing the Hay Day support team to troubleshoot the issue. Include your farm name in the email.

3. KATROK

KATROK
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have 2 seperate hay day farms. One on ipad, one on iphone. Both use the same game center id. Is there any way for the 2 farms to be "friends"? Thanks!

4. Donanana

Donanana
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Can anyone explain to me what benefit you get from planting crops? It seems like I will have so many in my silo, then plant something but then it doesn't seem there is an increase in my silo after harvest. For example, I have 5 pumpkins then plant and harvest but it doesn't seem like I end up with any more than I started with. Also, does the silo tell you how many you can plant or how many you have on hand to use. I'm totally confused about the whole thing. I would like to maximize crop production and avoid buying crops from others

5. Holidae

Holidae
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Planting crops allows you to produce other items as well as selling those items. You mentioned pumpkins. You need pumpkins(3 of them)to make pumpkin pie. If you don't harvest any you'll have to buy them. Walkup customers also buy pumpkins.

If you plant pumpkins and prior to harvest you sell some or produce a pumpkin pie, the pumpkin count in your silo will decrease accordingly.

In the pictures I've attached you'll see a before harvest and after harvest.

Before harvest I have 6 soy bean and 4 sugar cane in my silo.
    image-877741747.jpg

After harvest I have 36 soy bean and 34 sugar cane in my silo because I planted 15 crops of each and each crops yields double in harvest.
    image-2895021515.jpg

If I hade produce some cow feed, my soy bean numbers would have been decreased accordingly. Hope this helps.

#55 Holidae, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  6. Gherron

Gherron
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hey all,

My wife and I started Hay Day July 4th and we're hooked. However, I have been trying to get on all day and it's stuck at the intro page (with the chicken and pig running on the clouds). It doesn't say "Connecting", it doesn't say "Loading"...nothing! Is the game broken, servers down or could my account info be corrupted?

Can anyone provide any insight?

Thanks.

7. Holidae

Holidae
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    When that happens to me it's because I do not have an internet connection at the time. Double check your connection. Try rebooting your device as well.

8. Gherron

Gherron
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I thought that could be it, so I tried getting onto the Internet. It was fine (though a bit slower since I'm traveling and in a hotel). I tried some other games that require Internet connections and they worked. Rebooting didn't change anything either. I may just have to wait until I return home from my trip and try it again. *sigh*

9. Khoes

Khoes
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Anyone who is level 26+, can you tell me how much the juice press costs?

10. Holidae

Holidae
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    If I recall correctly it costs $36800. I may be mistaken though. Maybe $31800.