What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

joanna eglin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to get the orange apples or are they pumpkins? I need some to make cakes with but cannot grow them? I'm on level 17 are these not available until a certain level? Seems a bit silly that ingredients for my board include these when there not available to me yet! None of my fiends seems to sell them either :(

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cmarenburg said:
Hey there, at what level can you upgrade the machines??

As soon as you have the necessary amount of diamonds. In the pic I included, I need 6 diamonds to add an additional slot so I'll have a queue of 4 after.

Attachments

• image-2213437563.jpg
    image-2213437563.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 46,612

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joanna eglin said:
Can anybody tell me how to get the orange apples or are they pumpkins? I need some to make cakes with but cannot grow them? I'm on level 17 are these not available until a certain level? Seems a bit silly that ingredients for my board include these when there not available to me yet! None of my fiends seems to sell them either :(

They're pumpkins. They will show on the order board and be requested by customers as soon as you advance to the level with the pie oven. I don't recall what level that is. Even if your oven isn't produced yet, if it is available to be produced you'll receive requests for pumpkin items. Look through the paper frequently.

Cmarenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as you have the necessary amount of diamonds. In the pic I included, I need 6 diamonds to add an additional slot so I'll have a queue of 4 after.

Ohh that's what they mean by upgrading ok. I have all ready done that.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cmarenburg said:
Ohh that's what they mean by upgrading ok. I have all ready done that.

You've maxed out all of your production upgrades or just the feed mills?

Cmarenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just working on the feed mill right now (still only one, not able to get the seconded one yet) and also working on the storage upgrades

joanna eglin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
They're pumpkins. They will show on the order board and be requested by customers as soon as you advance to the level with the pie oven. I don't recall what level that is. Even if your oven isn't produced yet, if it is available to be produced you'll receive requests for pumpkin items. Look through the paper frequently.

Thanks, though all the paper ever has is eggs, eggs and more eggs lol! But will keep looking thanks

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joanna eglin said:

When you click on a empty crop field you will see the items you can grow. If you look at the bottom of the items you can grow you will see two yellow arrows in a circle, click on that and it will show you pumpkins and indigo.

joanna eglin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I've no problem growing the crops, just can't get pumpkins! And nobody seems to be selling them! I'm level 17 what level can you grow them at?

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think its level 17 or 18. Anyway when you reach that level they give you three pumpkins to start out.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
I think its level 17 or 18. Anyway when you reach that level they give you three pumpkins to start out.

She should be good. I sold her about 10 or so.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh OK. Yeah its getting harder and harder to find building materials.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Oh OK. Yeah its getting harder and harder to find building materials.

I keep finding what I don't need. Harvesting all the crops at once yields material almost every time.

Cmarenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any one have nails, and or duck tape. my barn and silo is full, and i can not upgrade as i do not have ennough materials.

bikeguy637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
General Tip: Leveling Up Quickly

- Try to complete as many orders from the bulletin board as you can in a short period of time.
- Trash orders that you can't complete within the next 1-2 production cycles.
- Trash the orders that compete for the same items needed to complete another order. Keep the order that gives more xp.
- Don't be afraid to trash many orders at once. New orders will pop up, hopefully ones that you can complete.
- The experience you receive from completing orders is a big help in leveling up quickly.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts