What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just added the low and high prices to the items that I can make at my current level.
Bikeguy add the building materials and tools. I have the low and highs for those also.

bikeguy637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 million, I added building materials and tools to the sheet. Thanks for adding info on the sheet! Saves me a lot of work! :D

Yeah, Hay day has been glitching out for the past several hours. Don't try to play or you'll wind up with negative number of eggs like me :X

edit: Hay Day is working now as of 12am PST

Last edited:
OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your welcome. Yeah it's been horrible. I lost a diamond while collecting crops. It seems to be worst now. I'm EST and it's 11:17 pm here and I can't even get past the main screen.

deedee79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iman63 said:
Anyone having problems connecting to server

YES! Since yesterday. It loads for a few minutes and goes out. Over and over Again. So frustrating. any idea what's happening?

bikeguy637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GENERAL TIP: For Making Money

1. Pay close attention to what the non-playable-characters that visit your farm offers you for your crops and goods. Many times you can get more coin if you put up the same crops and goods on sale on the market. For instance, I was offered 2.39 coin each for corn by the npc, but if I put the same corn on the market I can easily get 3 or 4 coin within minutes for the same corn each. (See Hay Day Sheet for more examples like this)
2. Also, when discarding large amount of unpopular items (i.e.eggs) on the roadside shop (or any large quantity item), put as many as you can fit into one large stack and charge maximum price. Gregg will eventually buy your unsold stack from your roadside shop. Gregg only buys a few stacks a day, so put as many as you can into one large stack.

Feyaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been wondering about the egg situation as well. It's so annoying to scan the newspaper and all you see are eggs! Ahhh! Anyway, thanks for the info on that. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get planks? These seem to be the hardest to find. I was thinking it'd be cool if sometime in the future they added an item request function. I'd be more than happy to trade items.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had an interesting experience with the server miscommunications. I seemed to be in a loop at one point. My production times would reset every hour or so but my stats would continue. If you review the pics, you'll see I'm over the production machinery achievement, but I have not purchased them all. In my loop, the pie oven was created multiple times.

Has anyone achieved storage capacity above 200?

Attachments

• image-2748097264.jpg
    image-2748097264.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 4,088
  • image-2757046102.jpg
    image-2757046102.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 45,408

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind the storage capacity question. I'm guessing it'll reach at least 300.

Attachments

• image-1131688144.jpg
    image-1131688144.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 21,697

iman63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installing the Game

I have been playing this game for about a week and now my wife wants to play it on her iPod (I'm on an iPhone).I installed the game and started to play but my game came up.Realized then that she was using my gamecenter account.So i created a new account for her and deleted the game.I've reinstalled the game and launched it from her gamecenter account but keep getting my game on her iPod.Anyone have any ideas

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iman63 said:
I have been playing this game for about a week and now my wife wants to play it on her iPod (I'm on an iPhone).I installed the game and started to play but my game came up.Realized then that she was using my gamecenter account.So i created a new account for her and deleted the game.I've reinstalled the game and launched it from her gamecenter account but keep getting my game on her iPod.Anyone have any ideas

You may need to send an email to Hay Day Feedback. Make sure to include your farm name.

From what I've read, a user cannot "start over". I've uninstalled and reinstalled without success. My progress was saved even prior to creating a Game Center account. I believe my progress may be associated with my Apple ID. I'm guessing though. See if installing on a new Apple ID works.

AmberJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

maybe use a different iTunes account to download it?

Joppy371

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yo Bikeguy637! Can i add you on game center? Send me a pm !!

Last edited:
OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I saw max storage is 750.
Ever since I uninstalled the game, logged out of Game Center reinstalled the game, signed back into Game Center then started the game I haven't had a single crash.
I'm playing this on my iPad2 but recently I played this on my iPod Touch 4g but every since the servers went down the game on my iPod has started over.
Joppy no friend request! There's a friend request thread for Hay Day with my name, Bikeguy and many other people. Check it out.

bikeguy637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diamond Spending Tips:

Upgrade to Last Level (You'll Need It)
Sugar Mill
Feed Mill
Feed Mill #2

Upgrade Not Necessary (Long Production Times)
Loom
Cake Oven

Do Not Upgrade (Don't Need It)
Juice Press (not many orders for carrot juice)

Upgrade At Your Discretion
Everything Else

You want your production stations working for you overnight. So upgrade the production stations with shortest production times to minimize the time they're idle.

Most reactions

Latest posts