What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

bayofbeasts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Expansion

Mommaoz I hear ya! I think they know they need to fix a few things... I don't think they anticipated how much people would love this game.. I NEVER get addicted to iPhone games but this appeals to me. As Long as they fix the expansion problem and update it then I'll be ok!!

Ashcad124

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have logged in to Dream Zoo several times through Facebook and I'm still not getting the 10 green dollars
It is promising. Anyone else having this issue?! How do I resolve it?

Wiggz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ciawoman
Hi I have been playing dream zoo for over two weeks and have earned about 20 dream zoo cash. Im I doing something wrong? When I visit my neighbours they all have loads of champions and so far I've about 4 and I've spent a small fortune getting them. I've got to the stage that I'm not going to give them any more of my money and now I'm stuck.

A few times I have received a message saying one of my animals has appeared on TV but still didn't earn any money

Any help would be much appreciated

As I posted earlier, I'm having the exact same problem. I never got a response but I did figure something out that should help you tremendously - cash is not as important as it seems.

You're trying to import mates so that you can advance the rarity of your animals, correct? And when you try you see that it requires X number of dollars in Zoo Cash to import them... BUT, if you choose to go on a safari for the animal you need (an option on that same page), and you get one, then the animal becomes available for coins, allowing you to continue to advance your game. In truth, Zoo Cash really only seems necessary to buy certain area improvements and that's all I'll be using it for now. Hope this helps!

Also, I also got a messagethat my koala had won a big award - so I logged in, and got nothing. No Inbox message, no nothing.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wiggz said:
As I posted earlier, I'm having the exact same problem. I never got a response but I did figure something out that should help you tremendously - cash is not as important as it seems.

You're trying to import mates so that you can advance the rarity of your animals, correct? And when you try you see that it requires X number of dollars in Zoo Cash to import them... BUT, if you choose to go on a safari for the animal you need (an option on that same page), and you get one, then the animal becomes available for coins, allowing you to continue to advance your game. In truth, Zoo Cash really only seems necessary to buy certain area improvements and that's all I'll be using it for now. Hope this helps!

Also, I also got a messagethat my koala had won a big award - so I logged in, and got nothing. No Inbox message, no nothing.

Thanks for your help I will give it a try

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know now what I was doing wrong I kept trading the anminals in instead of adding a mate. Thanks so much now got more babies (-:

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, this is off subject, but I can't find ANY help for Dream Zoo on the web. I've googled all night and this is the closest I could get. Zynga has no forum for Dream Zoo. And I couldn't figure out how to post a NEW post on this forum, so I merely responded to one that is already open.

If someone could first direct me to HOW I post a NEW post on this forum, I'd sure appreciate it. I don't see "new post" anywhere on the page where I am right now. Also, does anyone know where I can find support for the Zynga game Dream Zoo? I can NEVER "place" anything I win. When it says "drag this item to move" I can drag it anywhere and everywhere and the "Next" remains highlighted out to where I am forced to "cancel". I have lost animals, items, property. How do I get the "next" highlighted so I can opt to choose that and KEEP what I earn? I even PAID for an item to see if that would work, and I cannot place it at all.

Hope someone can direct me to SUPPORT for the Dream Zoo. Thank you!!

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pjki said:
Sorry, this is off subject, but I can't find ANY help for Dream Zoo on the web. I've googled all night and this is the closest I could get. Zynga has no forum for Dream Zoo. And I couldn't figure out how to post a NEW post on this forum, so I merely responded to one that is already open.

If someone could first direct me to HOW I post a NEW post on this forum, I'd sure appreciate it. I don't see "new post" anywhere on the page where I am right now. Also, does anyone know where I can find support for the Zynga game Dream Zoo? I can NEVER "place" anything I win. When it says "drag this item to move" I can drag it anywhere and everywhere and the "Next" remains highlighted out to where I am forced to "cancel". I have lost animals, items, property. How do I get the "next" highlighted so I can opt to choose that and KEEP what I earn? I even PAID for an item to see if that would work, and I cannot place it at all.

Hope someone can direct me to SUPPORT for the Dream Zoo. Thank you!!

Hiya

Have you expanded your Zoo? You can buy this in the store.

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, my zoo has expanded, but for example, I just went on a Safari and found a "rare lemur" and kept it. I clicked on DONE. Then I go to the Import Wild Lemurs page and click on Very Rare > Place. Okay, that one costs .99. If I don't want to spend the .99, I then click on Rare > Place, and it takes me back to a large portion of property that says "drag this item to move."Doesn't matter WHERE I drag it, I can never place it. The only options are "cancel" and "done" and the "done" is highlighted out so I can't choose it to place it anywhere. So I just have to cancel and lose it. I've lost a lot of animals this way.

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
susieborg said:
I can't check in. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes. Had this problem last night and just shut game down and after a re start it checked me in but this morning even that doesn't seem to work. Tried it twice and gave up for a while. Post back if you find a solution.

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TexasSassy said:
Yes. Had this problem last night and just shut game down and after a re start it checked me in but this morning even that doesn't seem to work. Tried it twice and gave up for a while. Post back if you find a solution.

Having a problem when I try to click on the store icon. The game just shuts down. Anyone else have this problem? The powers that be need to get some fixes out there for us.

Kalee8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I have a problem: I recently got a new iPhone but I've previously been playing dream zoo on my Itouch. The app downloaded to my iPhone when I synced with iTunes, but it wants me to start over from scratch. Is there anything I can do to restore my data/ progress or am I just SOL?

AWK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone found a resolution to the expansion problem? I expanded in the one area it let me by the water and. Ow I can't expand anywhere. Makes the game a dead end. Any help is appreciated!

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am experiencing a problem where I cannot place any of the areas or animals that I get on safari. The "done" after I move the area around is highlighted OUT, so I cannot choose "done". All I can do is just cancel and lose the area and/or the animal I just won on safari.

How do you place an "area" or an "animal" after you win it on safari?

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW, this is the ONLY forum I have found on the web that even talks about Dream Zoo. Why is there no support forum? or even a user manual that explains how to play the game. Everything I want to do seems to require a purchase with REAL MONEY. I can't believe some of them are like $39.00!!! I'm shocked! Some of these zoos must cost people $500 LOL or more! They have tons of areas and animals.

I thought you could play the game earning points, hearts, etc? But it looks like you have to pay REAL MONEY to accumulate property and animals???

Most reactions