What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

aedctalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes same problem Splish.

I have about 100 neighbors all with 0 hearts... so at this point i can't progress in game anymore because i have no more hearts coming in. It sees like just in the neighbors section though. in 'other zoos' i'll get a a few people every day that give me 2 hearts....

Also wondering like others what determins getting cash. I got maybe $2 from my cameloeons once... but i dont know why the heck i got the dollars. Other than that i had to earn all my cash through progress... but that doesnt really get you much at all.

I also experience the crashing issue. now that i have around 100 neighbors... at this point i stopped adding more.... as my screen will freeze then unfreeze while i'm playing game... figure its close to about completely crashing....

A little helpful advice though. double click home button really fast.. then hold down a program... if you click the minus by everysingle program. it will clear up alot of memory... and u should be able to play better(smoother)/maybe get rid of crashing...

Also they need a way to delete neighbors... and or fix this issue with it taking up so much memory! :/

ruth7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heatheratl11 said:
I have an ap I've been using for about a week. I use it on both my iphone and my ipad. When I went to open it today, it loads and then suddenly closes itself. It does this on both my iphone and ipad. I've deleted the ap and reinstalled it on both devices but it is still doing it. The ap is "Dream Zoo" by Zynga. I know it sounds silly but its my little mind numbing game i play in the evenings and its making me nuts that i can't open it anymore. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Heather

Me too! I turned it on tonight (well tried), even restarted my phone, but it keeps kicking me off. I dread starting over because I've come so far. No updates as of tonight, but I'm hoping they rectify the problem soon!

ruth7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cciprnancy said:
Dream Zoo is a new game by Zynga. I've been playing a few days, but I have many questions. To which I can't find answers. I started this forum in the hopes that others have questions and answers about the game.

What determines when hearts appear in neighboring zoos?

I started the game on my iPad and would like to play on my iPhone so I can check into other areas. Not sure what it gives me, but it is an option in the game.

How do I get more green dollars besides buying it with real money. My friend hasn't bought any, but has 100. She doesn't know how she got that much.

I'll check back. Maybe you have some questions I can answer.

:thumbs:

Good question about the bucks. I would also like to know how to earn them.

NoRem0rse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im stuck too, i have like 120 neighbors on my list, and now i cant get any hearts. im screwed, cant progress at all either. i am however making some good coins off my rhino's they get me 400K a day. Then my cheetahs get me 40K every hour.

So if anyone has any tips on getting the cash and more hearts let us know.. inquiring minds want to know hehe.

Splish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Visiting neighbors

Maybe i found a solution to get neighbor hearts again... When you visit foreign zoos next time then click on next and go through all neighbor zoos because this is the only way to visit them at all. You won't see any hearts first. go home to your zoo and then check neighbors again. here they are... All hearts are back :) :D Hope this helps!

Cara342

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splish is correct! I was able to get hearts back by following his instructions!!

Splish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neighbors gone!

Overnight all my neighbors have gone. Hope this won't happen to you! Iwas so glad everything was working again :( So I need new neighbors. CDTSPFE
I will go to the neighbor thread now and add...

Danandtinac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My neighbors are gone too :( and the stupid game is still crashing... Time to find something new to play

DemonicChaos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is happening to me as well I haven't been able to open Dream Zoo in 2 days all ready. They need to fix it

BekeG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crashing and reporting obscene neighbors and EXPANSIONS

Does everyone know to click on their neighbors's zoo expansions to accelerate the expansion? Just like accelerating babies except there is not a "help" AND you can click on the expansion multiple times. Can get 4 hearts by clicking 4 times! I need my expansions accelerated before my babies, please.

Invite code. DBUMTAJ

Here are the answers I just received from support. So far, it fixed the crashing problem. Hope it helps others!

Read at the bottom, we all need to report obscenities.

This is Zen the Zoologist. I understand that the game crashes whenever you visit your Zoo Neighbor. You're also want to report a particular Zoo Neighbor who is using obscene words for Zoo Name and Animals.

Lets try to resolve your concern with the following steps:

1. Force close the Dream Zoo App

a. Click on the black round "Home button" on your iOS device twice.

b. Hold down on the Dream Zoo icon until the icon shakes.

c. Click the red circle on the top left hand side to close the game/application.

2. Kindly uninstall and re-install your game application. Rest assured that this will not delete your game data.*

a. Hold any icon on your device until all of them start to shake

b. Touch the “x†of the application you want to delete. You may have to confirm the deletion and/or rate the app

c. Re-download the application’s latest version from your iTunes.*

d. Reboot your device (turn it off and then turn it back on)*

e. Sync your device and launch your game

Furthermore, we assure you that we don't tolerate such player behavior as we want our Games to be as Family oriented as possible. *We would appreciate your assistance while we try to prevent this from recurring. *

For us to further investigate your concern, please send us a full, non-edited screenshot in PNG or JPEG format of your Neighbor's Zoo you're reporting.

If you don't know how to take a screenshot you can find out how by reading the directions at this link:

Your Zoologist,

Zen*

Zynga Customer Support
(this forum will not let me type out the customer support address, so it is: support at zynga (dot) com without spaces)

squashynose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with the neighbours and hearts. For days I've been waiting for them to come back... I was just thinking the game was stupid and you could only visit them once a week or something!!

Maybe i found a solution to get neighbor hearts again... When you visit foreign zoos next time then click on next and go through all neighbor zoos because this is the only way to visit them at all. You won't see any hearts first. go home to your zoo and then check neighbors again. here they are... All hearts are back :) :D Hope this helps!

I can't do this because they always say visited recently, so I can't visit again. It's annoying me now, along with all the crashes and frozen zoos :(

BekeG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting $ without using cash.
1. Some of the rewards for meeting goals are dollars. Seems that longer I play, more $ available.
2. The fruit that falls from the sky, if it is gold colored, it is either lots of coins, heart, and sometimes $. Again getting more gold fruit Than when I first started.
3. Sometimes get messages that an animal has movie contract, won prize, etc and have to collect those quickly to get the $.

Hope this helps! Come visit me and accelerate babies and expansions! DBUMTAJ is code.

BekeG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting $ without using cash.
1. Some of the rewards for meeting goals are dollars. Seems that longer I play, more $ available.
2. The fruit that falls from the sky, if it is gold colored, it is either lots of coins, heart, and sometimes $. Again getting more gold fruit Than when I first started.
3. Sometimes get messages that an animal has movie contract, won prize, etc and have to collect those quickly to get the $.

Hope this helps! Come visit me and accelerate babies and expansions! DBUMTAJ is code.

Cablecoder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Regarding the game crashing at startup (right after the load screen clears). I was able to get it working again by doing the following:
1) Deleting the application.
2) Resetting the phone (not just turning it on/off as I had tried that before, hold down the menu and power button together for 10 seconds will reset).
3) Starting the phone and re-installing the app.

I hope this helps for others.

Most reactions