What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the game and when I go on the safaris although I can get the animals the prizes never show up in the goals
Menu what am I doing wrong. It mainly seems to be the Holiday Safari.

Last edited:

Hifrench

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the game and when I go on the safaris although I can get the animals the prizes never show up in the goals
Menu what am I doing wrong. It mainly seems to be the Holiday Safari.

I am having the same problem. So frustrating! Any suggestions?!

Veronica.alice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. Started around 1PM (Pacific Time) today - after I added a lot of neighbors. I bet they need to do a fix on this! Was working fine until then. I'm on a 3GS, I've closed out the app, rebooted the phone... no fix. All other apps working fine.

Same problem with my 3GS. And problems still exist after new version (the one Zynga released yesterday) HELP!!!

icewind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeh... im having trouble getting the 10 green dollars for logging into facebook? i go to friends and add friends tell it to connect to facebook then it tells me i have already added permission for dream zoo on facebook? weird.

anyway my invite code: (please accelerate babies thanks!)
CTFQRV0

DENISECORFU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just added you ice wind when you accept I will accelerate your babies please do like wise.

I downloaded new update and now have holiday safari gifts back.

d34dh34d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had a problem where my neighbors don't show up, only the "other zoos".. I've found that if I add a new neighbor using an invite code, when I close that screen my neighbors appear again! Hope this helps anyone who's having the same problem!

-DALDBBS

Jelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I don't have a 'check in' button at the top of my screen, yet 2 of my friends do. When u check in you get free safaris? Does
anyone know how to get it? I've never had it

aedctalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have expanded alot of land.. i just spent 350,000 on my last peice of land... is anyone else that is around this level noticing that it only let you select maybe one or two spots you can put your expansion land? I'm afraid after 2 more expansions it wont let me expand anymore.... Theres ton of land i'm not sure why its limited where i can place the expansions..... grrr

Wiggz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the game about a week ago and I'm really enjoying it - but I have a concern. I picked up about $400 or so in Zoo Cash as a result of their recent 'sale', but I've burned through that pretty quickly even limiting its use to importing 'mate' animals. So now I'm stuck with about $4 left in Cash, can't afford to import any new animals to further my game and can't use more than half of the building options that only allow for Cash. Hearts, Coins and XP are all available for you to go out and earn in droves, but Zoo Cash is not. You can earn a tiny bit through goals or by waiting for some to fall out of the sky, but those opportunities are few and far between...

All of this has left me with a game that is becoming increasingly unplayable unless I put more REAL money into it. I would hate to think that it was designed that way - I like having the option certinaly, but the game's playability should not be incumbent on constantly dumping more money into it. Am I missing some way to earn Cash? I see conversions in the store but nothing that will let you, say exchange coins for cash, only the other way around.

Please help - I'm level 16/17 right now and I'm really enjoying the diversion this game offers, but I would rather commit my time elsewhere if there is no real hope for things to get better...

Drudawg6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also am having a problem with this. I just spent $570,000 on an expansion that was only equal to a small square by the water because that was the only place it would let me put it. Now I can't expand anywhere and there is tons of space. I was wondering if you have to be a certain level to expand again or something. I am a level 24 and this is SO frustrating. Help please?!

SaffronSafari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Expansion

My last expansion was a few squares with most of the expansion in the water. Now I can no longer expand. Plenty of space to expand into but the green box with the arrows that you move in order to select an expansion site just will not appear. Tried removing and reinstalling the app, then powering down the phone. No luck. Any ideas?

bayofbeasts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Expansion Problems

Hi Guys,

im having the same problem... I emailed zynga with the problem (reply is below) however after following the steps it doesnt change anything... If u look carfeully on the game... U can see where we are allowed to expand... the green is a little different. They need to change it and update it....

Thanks for contacting Zynga!

This is Animal Trainer Jemellyn and I understand that you're anable to expand your Zoo.
To resolve this issue, force-close your app. Here's how:1. Double press the "Home" button on your iOS device2. The Multi-tasking bar should appear on the bottom of the screen3. Hold down the game app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake4. When the game app starts to shake, tap the "-" at the top left hand corner to force close the app5. Go back to your iOS Springboard and reload your app
Also, uninstall and reinstall your App. [FONT=lucida grande, tahoma]This will not delete your game progress.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]a. Delete Application
b. Hold any application icon on your device until all of them start to shake
c. Touch the “x†of the app you want to delete. You may have to confirm the deletion of the app.
d. Find the appropriate application in the Apple Apps store and re-download it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]e. Reboot your device (turn it off and then turn it back on) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]f. Sync your device and launch your game [/FONT]

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have been playing dream zoo for over two weeks and have earned about 20 dream zoo cash. Im I doing something wrong? When I visit my neighbours they all have loads of champions and so far I've about 4 and I've spent a small fortune getting them. I've got to the stage that I'm not going to give them any more of my money and now I'm stuck.

A few times I have received a message saying one of my animals has appeared on TV but still didn't earn any money

Any help would be much appreciated

mommaoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am at the same level and the game will no longer allow me to expand. Also will not allow babies and land to accelerate. Contacted support and they are working on the problem - so they say - haven't heard back in three days. It has kind of halted any progress -
can't add any new animals at the next level. Also very frustrated!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts