What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

Cciprnancy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream Zoo is a new game by Zynga. I've been playing a few days, but I have many questions. To which I can't find answers. I started this forum in the hopes that others have questions and answers about the game.

What determines when hearts appear in neighboring zoos?

I started the game on my iPad and would like to play on my iPhone so I can check into other areas. Not sure what it gives me, but it is an option in the game.

How do I get more green dollars besides buying it with real money. My friend hasn't bought any, but has 100. She doesn't know how she got that much.

I'll check back. Maybe you have some questions I can answer.

:thumbs:

Heatheratl11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream Zoo.. please help.. ready to throw ipad and iphone! Arggg!

I have an ap I've been using for about a week. I use it on both my iphone and my ipad. When I went to open it today, it loads and then suddenly closes itself. It does this on both my iphone and ipad. I've deleted the ap and reinstalled it on both devices but it is still doing it. The ap is "Dream Zoo" by Zynga. I know it sounds silly but its my little mind numbing game i play in the evenings and its making me nuts that i can't open it anymore. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Heather

Last edited by a moderator:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ap I've been using for about a week. I use it on both my iphone and my ipad. When I went to open it today, it loads and then suddenly closes itself. It does this on both my iphone and ipad. I've deleted the ap and reinstalled it on both devices but it is still doing it. The ap is "Dream Zoo" by Zynga. I know it sounds silly but its my little mind numbing game i play in the evenings and its making me nuts that i can't open it anymore. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Heather
Welcome to the forum! That sounds very frustrating and quite honestly if it's not working on either of your iDevices it sounds more like there's something about the app itself. Since you've already deleted and reinstalled it, there's not a lot more you can do than to contact the developer. You might Google and see if others are having the same issue.

Again, since it's a problem with both devices a reset might not work, but it's worth a try...

Reset the iPad: You can do this by pressing the Home button and the Sleep/wake switch on the top the iPad's case and holding them down together for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. The iPad should then reset itself. The boot up process takes a few minutes and then the iPad should be responsive again. More here:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

In the meantime there are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

urples

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the same problem. it starting happening after i added a bunch of neighbors. i tried the reset but still resets on me.

ldweisberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. Started around 1PM (Pacific Time) today - after I added a lot of neighbors. I bet they need to do a fix on this! Was working fine until then. I'm on a 3GS, I've closed out the app, rebooted the phone... no fix. All other apps working fine.

Last edited:

Talie67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ldweisberg said:
I'm having the same problem. Started around 1PM (Pacific Time) today - after I added a lot of neighbors. I bet they need to do a fix on this! Was working fine until then. I'm on a 3GS, I've closed out the app, rebooted the phone... no fix. All other apps working fine.

I am as well having the same problem after adding a bunch of people.... Now I'm going through withdrawals... Lol

Ryan74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I'm having the same dang issue as well. I do believe adding a lot of neighbors messed something up. It worked for awhile after adding the neighbors and then out of the blue finally started crashing every time I load the game. Can't play whatsoever now. My wife added a lot of neighbors too and hasn't had the problem yet though, so IDK. Sure wish someone would come up with the answer to getting this fixed ASAP. I want to play Dream Zoo and I want to play it now!!! Please help! :(

Raffles1989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the exact same issue with the app crashing on my iPhone 4S. I tried resetting the phone- no luck so far.

Woodlyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes !!!! Please can someone tell me how to get more green dollars without buying them. It takes forever just to get a few.

Dream Zoo is a new game by Zynga. I've been playing a few days, but I have many questions. To which I can't find answers. I started this forum in the hopes that others have questions and answers about the game.

What determines when hearts appear in neighboring zoos?

I started the game on my iPad and would like to play on my iPhone so I can check into other areas. Not sure what it gives me, but it is an option in the game.

How do I get more green dollars besides buying it with real money. My friend hasn't bought any, but has 100. She doesn't know how she got that much.

I'll check back. Maybe you have some questions I can answer.

:thumbs:

txmom22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also new to Dream Zoo and looking for answers. My highest priority is finding how to delete a neighbor you have added. I accidentally added a neighbor with an inappropriate zoo name. Ie body parts are mentioned. My 5yo son plays this game and I would like to remove this somewhat offensive zoo from my neighbor list.

Also, how do you earn cash without buying it? His little face is so sad every time I say "no that costs real $. A pro...this game teaches a valuable life lesson... You can't do much without cash! It is also lots of fun. I won't be spending real cash for it though! Any help would be appreciated.

jadler3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woodlyn said:
Yes !!!! Please can someone tell me how to get more green dollars without buying them. It takes forever just to get a few.

A friend of mine and I just started playing and he got a message saying that his koala got a TV who called "worlds most talented koalas". He got 100,000 coins and 100 green dollars. So I guess you either have to buy them or wait for something like that to happen.

Splish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't visit neighbors anymore

Does anybody have the same problem? since the new update (DEC 8) my neighbors hearts do not recover anymore and i cannot visit them either. Besides my babies are not accelerated. Who can help? THA
NKS!

Most reactions