What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

Lisanevada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You sign in with Facebook and your game is then saved. It's in menu setting

Are you saying that if I sign in with Facebook, all the problems will go away?

I really do not want to sign in with my Facebook account.

Please clarify.

Thank you.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya. No signing in with Facebook will not get rid of all the problems but will mean you will not lose your zoo. If you had another operating device and loaded dream zoo on to it then signed in with Facebook your zoo would be all there

Lisanevada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya. No signing in with Facebook will not get rid of all the problems but will mean you will not lose your zoo. If you had another operating device and loaded dream zoo on to it then signed in with Facebook your zoo would be all there

Thanks for clarifying.

maxandkiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to play Dream Zoo on my IPad for days now. It will load but seconds after my zoo comes up the screen goes dark and the game turns off, returning me to my icon screen. I've deleted and reinstalled it but that hasn't helped. It updated on my IPhone but it doesn't stay up long enough on my IPad to update. I can play on my phone but the screen is so small and my zoo is so big that it's hard to see and manipulate it.
I'm also having trouble with the underwater part. It freezes time and time again. It takes forever to collect coins or anything else because I'm constantly waiting for it to unfreeze.
Any suggestions to solve these problems?

Debbie c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to connect in a month. I have tried everything. What is up? I don't even see it listed on the zynga site.

Lisanevada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to play Dream Zoo on my IPad for days now. It will load but seconds after my zoo comes up the screen goes dark and the game turns off, returning me to my icon screen. I've deleted and reinstalled it but that hasn't helped. It updated on my IPhone but it doesn't stay up long enough on my IPad to update. I can play on my phone but the screen is so small and my zoo is so big that it's hard to see and manipulate it.

Any suggestions to solve these problems?

Same here. The only way I can get in at all is to reboot my IPad. That helps slightly but I cannot travel and I have about a 50/50 shot at accessing anything on the menus.

I am convinced it has something to do with the starter packs but I do not know for sure.

Very frustrating.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to log into dream zoo on my ipad for over 6 months. I have contacted Zygna and they have said they are aware of the problem, but with every update since then it has not been fixed. Zygna are a terrible company, they just keep updating with new items to purchase and never seem to fix the bugs. I play Dream Zoo now on my Galaxy and it pretty good, it crashes sometimes but is far more stable than on the ipad.

I also can not log into Cityville Hometown it crashes all the time to. There are some good games out there now very similiar to Zynga games and a lot more stable.

Most reactions