What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just reached level 50 too. So nothing after that?? Don't have all champs yet so will just have to work on that until something else happens. I am having trouble with crashes when ever I try to expand or purchase paths or embellishments. Sometimes I can't get to my neighbors only the players that give 2 hearts. I found that if I put in an invite with a zoo code add it and then close the dialog box I will be taken to the top of my neighbor list and then can starting collecting hearts by the 4's. Don't know if any one else had this problem but it might be something to try. If anyone has a solution to the crashes please post. I have tried all the usual re-boots numerous times. Not yet fixed.

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having same issue! I have room for only two more land expansion then what? Someone please help!!!!!!

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been playing for about two weeks and am on level 28, other than spending a few real dollars on a stork, I haven't used any real money at all! I have 42 animal groups and 18 champion groups so far. I buy and breed all my animals with gold coins and hearts. When I need new animals I go on safari to find them so I can buy them with gold coins rather than cash.

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just went back to check on my zoo and new land has just magically appeared!!!! Yay!

Wolffboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to log in to iPad Dream Zoo app without a Facebook account? I have Dream Zoo on iPhone and Facebook is not required....

papabear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please explain to me how I can get the items I received from going on safaris? I don't understand because I can't get the items or animals I get from the safaris. Please explain how these safaris work.

Susan44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the items you gather on safari go into your goals and rewards, they add up over time until you reach the goal and are then rewarded. If you go on safari looking for a particular animal, say a commen yeti but find a rare one, that will remain in the breeding area until you need it.

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the area you want to place has a reddish border around it then try moving it until it is all green.[/QUOTE}

I can move an area I want placed ALL OVER THE DANG BOARD and it never gets a green border LOL I mean, I've moved it into the sky and water just for drill. LOL The "done" is grayed out and I can't place ANYTHING I earn from a Safari. It's pretty discouraging actually.

And I lost a baby, and have no idea how to earn the "green bars" in order to get him back. Takes 60 and I only have 5. Sure, I can pay REAL MONEY, but I have discovered you can't play this game unless you pay REAL MONEY!!! And I can't BELIEVE the cost of some things. It's insane. I can't believe some people will pay $39.99 for STUFF??? Come on! Are you serious? People actually do this? Their zoo must be worth $500 REAL DOLLARS!

And I accidentally hit a .99 SOMETHING and it charged me and then I got an area to place and could NEVER place it because of the continual "placement" issue I've had. Always grayed out. Can't place anything. So I just lost .99. Not much to lose, but it sucks when you put out REAL MONEY and get NOTHING!

pjki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the area you want to place has a reddish border around it then try moving it until it is all green.[/QUOTE}

I can move an area I want placed ALL OVER THE DANG BOARD and it never gets a green border LOL I mean, I've moved it into the sky and water just for drill. LOL The "done" is grayed out and I can't place ANYTHING I earn from a Safari. It's pretty discouraging actually.

And I lost a baby, and have no idea how to earn the "green bars" in order to get him back. Takes 60 and I only have 5. Sure, I can pay REAL MONEY, but I have discovered you can't play this game unless you pay REAL MONEY!!! And I can't BELIEVE the cost of some things. It's insane. I can't believe some people will pay $39.99 for STUFF??? Come on! Are you serious? People actually do this? Their zoo must be worth $500 REAL DOLLARS!

And I accidentally hit a .99 SOMETHING and it charged me and then I got an area to place and could NEVER place it because of the continual "placement" issue I've had. Always grayed out. Can't place anything. So I just lost .99. Not much to lose, but it sucks when you put out REAL MONEY and get NOTHING!

swimcoach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where all the "mystery gifts" go? I can't find any and probably have a hundred or so after playing for the past 3 weeks. I know in other games (Farmville for example) the gifts would appear when the "menu" button was clicked but not in Dream Zoo ???

swimcoach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The program/game keeps track of them and when you get a certain amount you will get credit (see the box in lower left of your zoo to see what I mean).
As far as you finding an animal on a safari, that animal will be able to be used at once and is usuable from the animal field. I.E. click on an animal and when is says "find mate" and you have already found one, click on the one you found (common, rare, champion...) and place it in your zoo.
Hope this is clear and helps

Yamstam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help! My friend used my ipad to play dream zoo. She logged me out then she logged in with her account after that i cannot log in into my dream zoo. Im stuck in her zoo. I tried re-installing the game, i rebooted my ipad but nothing happens. Does anyone
Know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Agthorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The latest release of Dream Zoo (1/12/2012) gives us more area for zoos. Avoid buying expansions that go out into the air or sea as this is a waste of money ... sad that dreamzoo even takes ones money for that ... it should discount the price for partial areas but it doesn't.

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to accept neighbor requests when they don't show up in your inbox? I got a notification on my iPad that I had a neighbor request but it was not in the inbox. Please help.

Most reactions