What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business Port: Cargo Containers For Sale

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G, I always look for sprawlville, but it seems like I rarely catch your ship in port to help. Am I blind, or do you fill most by yourself? You always seem to have so many items to help also! Today was the first day of school, so, like Judy, I started production as ship was almost already in port. So tired, but a great day! U.S. History this year for 8th graders!

I had 5 components, so I gave them and a bunch of acids and 5 shampoos away. I needed lipstick.

Gotta prep for tomorrow. Giving the back story for Europe before 1492- Fall of Rome, Feudalism, Silk Road, Black Death, Fall of Constantinople, Vasco De Gama, then Columbus. Lots of trade & gold talk, not to mention pus, blood, and gore! Good times!

Yeah, I know. I try and keep my factories going at all times. So when my ship comes in I need very little help. I do try to make the easy items up for help for the young sailors because they usually in volumes. I am trying to ween myself off the game a little to spend more time on the stock market. Today is option expiration day! Almost anything could happen. I am booing black berry because I think they will die off. I have many puts against it.

I wish I paid more attention to history in school. Lots to learn that I did not. Being autistic I didn't understand the people around me never mind try and understand people centuries ago. I am very black and white with no tolerance for grey areas. Which is why I do so well in computer engineering.

My next ship needs soap cakes and berries. I have soap and some berries, anyone want to help out on cakes or berries?

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kiwi girl sail ship with nightstand
Dance 3 yorgurts
2 containers of shoes for new town
Charleston 3 glues, don't get all stuck up, talk to us

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

Last edited:

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Relax filled 1 and 2 beams
Sham 2 furs
Sandra a mayo
Bluff dale a roll
Knock 2 glues

Last edited:

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gab, filled your last 2 containers :)

Thank you kind lady. I'm not waiting to make 4 shower gels for my VIP. It's worth 144,000. Racket had me thinking when said that my ship is not seen too often. i think that I should make more containers available. I usually try to complete all mine myself, which is why you don't see my ship very often. But I'm thinking if I concentrate on the tougher longer items to make, it would be better for more of us. That means the small, shorter items I can't do because i doing the longer ones, I have the young players do, because that's their money maker. When the younger players need help on the bigger items, I will have those to give out. If no one does the smaller ones when I ready to sail, I can always just fill them myself.

Last edited:

VanC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropped off a condensed milk for you, Marmaseuth!

Thanks everyone for the help with my containers lately! I wish my factories were higher levels so I could feel more useful, but I am dropping off/making goods for you guys when I can!

Player: VanC25, City: Dancetown. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks everyone for the help with my containers lately! I wish my factories were higher levels so I could feel more useful, but I am dropping off/making goods for you guys when I can!

Filled one coal, will have second one in a few hours:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you kind lady. I'm not waiting to make 4 shower gels for my VIP. It's worth 144,000. Racket had me thinking when said that my ship is not seen too often. i think that I should make more containers available. I usually try to complete all mine myself, which is why you don't see my ship very often. But I'm thinking if I concentrate on the tougher longer items to make, it would be better for more of us. That means the small, shorter items I can't do because i doing the longer ones, I have the young players do, because that's their money maker. When the younger players need help on the bigger items, I will have those to give out. If no one does the smaller ones when I ready to sail, I can always just fill them myself.

This is funny (in the ironic twisty way), as I was thinking of emptying out my wh of all of the long term stuff that could be used as vip stuff. Yesterday, one vip was 4 legos, but I had only 3 clogging up my wh. It is a 10 hour item, so I did not produce the last one because the profit was not worth it. So now I am reconsidering how to attack the game. I always try to open 2 containers that the newbies can fill, like 4 and 5 chairs this morning. I was not sending GAB an indictment, on the contrary, I was impressed. You seem to put out a ton of helpful items and I try to do the same, but maybe I should clear some of these items that sit around and help with the 10 paint or sawdust more for people.

I sent Judy 2 copmponents and others some stuff. I guess I should tackle the dam, but I have been trying to avoid the frustration involved in not getting the drops.

Last edited:

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is funny (in the ironic twisty way), as I was thinking of emptying out my wh of all of the long term stuff that could be used as vip stuff. Yesterday, one vip was 4 legos, but I had only 3 clogging up my wh. It is a 10 hour item, so I did not produce the last one because the profit was not worth it. So now I am reconsidering how to attack the game. I always try to open 2 containers that the newbies can fill, like 4 and 5 chairs this morning. I was not sending GAB an indictment, on the contrary, I was impressed. You seem to put out a ton of helpful items and I try to do the same, but maybe I should clear some of these items that sit around and help with the 10 paint or sawdust more for people.

I sent Judy 2 copmponents and others some stuff. I guess I should tackle the dam, but I have been trying to avoid the frustration involved in not getting the drops.

I am going to start the dam myself too. It's going to be frustrating trying to complete it in 10 days. But since I already missed the blueprint for the port I guess it doesn't matter any more. So hey if it takes 30 days, no problem, as its just another thing to poke at once and a while. Doing on my own terms will be a lot less stressful and eliminate the frustration. I hate to give in, but just have to do it anyway so I stop thinking about it.

On the WH issue. I am doing just the opposite. Today I had 2 face creams in WH and they take 6 hrs to make. My ship VIP needs 4 of them. The rest of my ship is ready to go. But I am making two more creams. That's because first I suffered holding those 2 in my WH for quite a while. And it seems to give up on it now would be a wast. I guess I could have just passed on it and started another ship. That earns me big xp and a valuable credit, not to mention an anchor to upgrade. However, this would also keep me tied to this iPad. So by waiting for the VIP it makes it easier to put it down for a while and work at life. So since I have other things to do I wait but if I had nothing else to do I would have started the next ship.

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Racket - filled one diesel. Don't have any more. Refinery is busy making glue. I'll check in the morning and make diesel if you still need it then

Marmaseuth

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you very much!!!

Ken55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOS, fellow sea-farers!!

Ship requires Condensed Milk (3 containers of 1 each), and 1 container of 4 Photopaper. My factories are working overtime on these but help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly. :)

[ Name: Ken55 / City: Singapore / Level: 64 / I love helping out in filling containers ]

Most reactions

Latest posts