What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business Port: Cargo Containers For Sale

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ship sailed:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks, but you scared me. No my ship didn't sail, you just filled the last help container. I'm still working on my VIP, then I will fill my last container.
My VIP is worth 90,000

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It did!! My next ship has 2 items on it I cannot produce so I didn't even try on that one because there was no way I could do it.

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 47 Need: Trowels From: Chicago, Illinois:)

Sorry to hear that. Hope your next one will be kinder.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, but you scared me. No my ship didn't sail, you just filled the last help container. I'm still working on my VIP, then I will fill my last container.
My VIP is worth 90,000

Woops didn't mean to scare you:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey everyone, PARTY on my ship tonight. Need someone to bring ACID!

[City: Podunk / User: Trumpster2 / Level 47 / quarry fixed with this latest update!]

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need some night stands please. Any help appreciated. Thanks
I sent you one nightstand today and 2 squirt guns.
Thanks to JC for my boxes! I am opening up a new school, so I can only get on periodically. You helped me a lot with those. I sent you something this morning or last night, but cannot remember what- I have made a bunch of nightstands, squirt guns, oh - I sent you 2 acid tonight! I am sending, but not noting, as I can only sneak away for a few minutes between meetings to send. 104 degrees today and tomorrow hotter for the first day of school!

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sent you one nightstand today and 2 squirt guns.
Thanks to JC for my boxes! I am opening up a new school, so I can only get on periodically. You helped me a lot with those. I sent you something this morning or last night, but cannot remember what- I have made a bunch of nightstands, squirt guns, oh - I sent you 2 acid tonight! I am sending, but not noting, as I can only sneak away for a few minutes between meetings to send. 104 degrees today and tomorrow hotter for the first day of school!

Thanks to you and others my party was a blast! I'll help when I can.

[City: Podunk / User: Trumpster2 / Level 47 / quarry fixed with this latest update!]

Ken55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOS, mateys!!!

Radio broke down. Require Radio Components to set ship free. All help appreciated.

Thank you.

[ Name: Ken55 / City: Singapore / Level: 64 / I love helping out in filling containers ]

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning! I haven't posted here the last few days so I want to thank all who have helped with my ships. I have been dropping off goods when I have them.
This ship needs acid and components. I really need help with this one. It will take me all day to get my containers filled. The ship sailed last night when I was sleeping and I didn't get a head start producing items. So I am behind the gun catching up. All your help is appreciated. Thanks

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you to whoever filled my last plastic container. I was almost there, but so glad hat the ship sailed earlier.

Next container needs night stands (again). Appreciate help with this.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kiwi girl you wiped me out of plastic. 4 delivered and sailed your ship.
Satsuma 2 water guns delivered
Tiwizzle 2 soaps
New town 2 juices
Warehouse13 2 mayos
Maleka4 2 scafoldings
No IMF 3 scafoldings

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Gab. I was making some plastic too. Not possible to play during work, so most of my playing occurs after hurs and weekends. I lucked out with my next container - skateboards. Got a head start on it with the surplus plastic
Also needs night stands, which I can't make yet. Hoping to start the upgrade the factory in the morning, after I load these skateboards.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Gab. I was making some plastic too. Not possible to play during work, so most of my playing occurs after hurs and weekends. I lucked out with my next container - skateboards. Got a head start on it with the surplus plastic
Also needs night stands, which I can't make yet. Hoping to start the upgrade the factory in the morning, after I load these skateboards.

Np. I will try to work in a night stand. Refinery is making plastic and daily challenge oil. Glad the plastic you made was helpful not having to use it on the last ship

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D filled the 1 cake, 2 cakes and lipstick, rest is up to you

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
D filled the 1 cake, 2 cakes and lipstick, rest is up to you

G, I always look for sprawlville, but it seems like I rarely catch your ship in port to help. Am I blind, or do you fill most by yourself? You always seem to have so many items to help also! Today was the first day of school, so, like Judy, I started production as ship was almost already in port. So tired, but a great day! U.S. History this year for 8th graders!

I had 5 components, so I gave them and a bunch of acids and 5 shampoos away. I needed lipstick.

Gotta prep for tomorrow. Giving the back story for Europe before 1492- Fall of Rome, Feudalism, Silk Road, Black Death, Fall of Constantinople, Vasco De Gama, then Columbus. Lots of trade & gold talk, not to mention pus, blood, and gore! Good times!

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Next ship needs shampoo which I can't make. I'll open containers later this evening when I get back from the zoo with my niece. Enjoying my last couple days of summer before school starts! Enjoy your day BB friends!!

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 47 Need: Trowels From: Chicago, Illinois:)

Most reactions

Latest posts