What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business Port: Cargo Containers For Sale

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. Coming up!

[ Name: Ken55 / City: Singapore / Level: 64 / I love helping out in filling containers ]

Thanks! I am 40 minutes from filling your photocopy paper. I will start a condensed milk in case you need it.

Photopaper delivered and glue sent to kiwigirl. I will see if I can get started on some ketchup after I geet done with some cheesecake.

Last edited:

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOS, fellow sea-farers!!

Ship requires Condensed Milk (3 containers of 1 each), and 1 container of 4 Photopaper. My factories are working overtime on these but help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly. :)

[ Name: Ken55 / City: Singapore / Level: 64 / I love helping out in filling containers ]

I filled two of the milks. I wish I read earlier as I had just sold off 4 copy paper for space

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks! I am 40 minutes from filling your photocopy paper. I will start a condensed milk in case you need it.

Photopaper delivered and glue sent to kiwigirl. I will see if I can get started on some ketchup after I geet done with some cheesecake.

I filled 2 of kiwigirls ketchups

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 47 Need: Trowels From: Chicago, Illinois:)

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you all.working on my last glue and then the ship will sail.
Ship has sailed.

Next ship needs berries, plywood and sushi rolls. Will need help with sushi rolls please. And maybe one plywood. Should be able to make the rest . Thanks in advance

VanC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ship has sailed.

Next ship needs berries, plywood and sushi rolls. Will need help with sushi rolls please. And maybe one plywood. Should be able to make the rest . Thanks in advance

Sent you a plywood!

Player: VanC25, City: Dancetown. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ship has sailed.

2 sushi filled:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ship has sailed.

Sailed you sushi ship

[ city name: Sprawlville level 64 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

Kiwigirl32

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sailed you sushi ship

Thank you Van, Lira and Gab. I can't believe my ship sailed in 20 minutes! Thank you very much
It is quite frustrating when you require items that you cannot produce yet. And when it's 2/3 items that you can't make or is above your level requirements, that's just annoying. Luckily not in this case. Wish the game developers would code around it.

Need dye next, if anyone has any. Thanks

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Opened up 2 containers of chlorine if anyone wants to dump some.

Strom town, jekstrom2005.

Ken55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh....faith partially restored! Commercial Port is fixed.

But...I don't have a factory to make Belts! Please try your extra belts into those sad empty containers.

Many thanks!

P.s. I will, of course fill all your Chemical and Cosmetic needs. Radio Factory also coming on stream. :)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoa, the international shipping lanes are full. All ahead full.

Most reactions

Latest posts