What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Nisota

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question too, it says in 12 hours my quarry is gonna drowned, do you know what I need to do to stop it?
You do nothing. You let it drown, then reopen with more pumps. If it's about to drown you can start something, like limestone, and it'll finish without an issue.

FUZZYAUFAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how do you complete the current birthday event. I have built all three buildings and have enough of the 4 resources to collect the final reward. When I click on get reward I get an erode message telling me to finish all task of the events first. What am I missing?

Nisota

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how do you complete the current birthday event. I have built all three buildings and have enough of the 4 resources to collect the final reward. When I click on get reward I get an erode message telling me to finish all task of the events first. What am I missing?
"Missing?" Nothing! Congrats, you got to participate in a classic GI event where you bust a**, only to be unable to collect the promised reward.

Now you get to move to stage two of the time-honored BB tradition, opening a ticket to grovel for your prize, and be subjected to benign apathy.
And don't forget to include a screen shot showing the item you' don't have.

vallville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where do I invite the skeletal guitar player?
And how do I build the buildings when I collect all the pumpkins hats and teeth?

vallville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did u build the buildings?

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where do I invite the skeletal guitar player?
And how do I build the buildings when I collect all the pumpkins hats and teeth?
You have to update the BB to the current update AND update IOS to be the lastest. Be warned when you do this you will not be able to ship or do any shipping. But the Halloween stuff will appear. So pick your poison.

vallville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to update the BB to the current update AND update IOS to be the lastest. Be warned when you do this you will not be able to ship or do any shipping. But the Halloween stuff will appear. So pick your poison.
Thanks done so and yip no port for a couple of days now, but still no guitar player....

Jay Borg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all , I’ve been trying to find the achivement Don Quixote, can anyone tell me how to get it , it’s driving me NUTZ

amideyeshua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The purpose of this forum is to discuss elements within Game Insight's Big Business game - this is not a friend request forum. There are a lot things within the game that can be discussed, and this forum can allow users to post questions which will get answered by fellow gamers (since Game Insight's tech staff are not very useful).

To get the ball rolling, there are a few mystery Achievments within the game - for those that finished them they can share their responses on how to accomplish these achievements:

Passenger Comfort:
Leave men Alone:
Number of the Beast:
Marble Businessman:
No Excesses:
Ingrate:
Home, Sweet Home:
Cowboy is my middle name:
Sushi lover:
Romantic:
Bookworm: build 10 bookstores
Sweet tooth:
Caffeine junkie:
Fast food lover:
Lover of tropics:
Farmer: Build five farms
Tennis Aficionado: Build 10 tennis courts
Vitamin Maniac:
Yum yum yum:
Beaver buddy:
Cheeeese:
The fever got me:
I don't need this territory: obtaining all territory in a 3x3 square except the middle one.
Dictator:

Uniter of Nations:
In the event of war:
Radiant business:

Big business secret achievements

Most reactions

Latest posts